4* Parklands Hotel stay, winner of Best Scottish City
2 Leonard’s Bank, Perth, PH2 8EB
- usually £201.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with dinner, full Scottish breakfast and a bottle of fizz on arrival at the award-winning 4* Parklands Hotel, Perth; Winner of Best Scottish City Hotel of the Year, in a stunning location overlooking South Inch Park - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay in a king double for two with a bottle of fizz on arrival, full Scottish breakfast and a £22.50pp dinner allowance for your choice of the No.1 The Bank or 2 AA Rosette-awarded 63 @ Parklands
- Recently won Best Scottish City Hotel of the Year at the Prestige Hotel Awards
- Stunning location overlooking South Inch Park
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
- 100% of itison members would recommend and return
With today’s deal you and a loved one will settle into one of The Parklands Hotel's beautifully appointed rooms complete with mod-cons including free Wi Fi, flat screen Smart TV, Bluetooth speaker, ensuite bathroom and a luxurious king size bed, plus a bottle of fizz waiting for your arrival.
You’ll enjoy a full Scottish breakfast to make sure you’re set up perfectly for the day ahead, plus a £22.50pp dinner allowance to spend in your choice of the No.1 The Bank or 2 AA Rosette-awarded 63 @ Parklands restaurants. It's the perfect way to unwind and take a break with someone special!
Based right in the heart of the city, the multi award-winning Parklands Hotel prides itself on offering elegant accommodation and excellent food in both of its restaurants.
Overlooking Perth’s South Inch Park, The Parklands Hotel was a finalist in the Prestige Hotel Awards Boutique Hotel of the Year 2017, has 2 AA Rosettes for its 63 @ Parklands restaurant and has won a whole host of awards thanks to its stylish décor and incredible food.
Sample 63 @ Parklands tasting menu
- Dunkeld smoked salmon tartare and chopped Carney egg
- Corn-fed smoked Gressingham duck with braised peas, duck samosa and madeira jus, OR
- Aberdeen Angus Scotch beef fillet steak with cauliflower cheese, field mushroom duxelles, warm tomato salad, tossed salad and handcut chips with béarnaise sauce
- Dark chocolate fondant with gingerbread ice cream & fresh cherry compote
Loved by itisoners
“Have used this hotel during The Open and it just gets better. Staff are very friendly and rooms are modern with great in-room facilities. Enjoyed drinks out on the terrace with our group and had an excellent dinner in their fine dining restaurant.”
“Great hotel, great food and well-looked after by staff.”
“Another amazing visit!”