4* Gailes Hotel DBB
Marine Drive, Gailes, KA11 5AE
- usually £207.00
- save up to 63%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£89 instead of up to £207 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 2 course dinner and leisure access or £139 instead of up to £373 for 2 nights with dinner one evening at 4* Gailes Hotel, Ayrshire - save up to 63%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, leisure access and a two-course dinner
- Option to stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Beautiful 4* hotel set in scenic Ayrshire
- Surrounded by a number of championship golf courses including Dundonald Links
Dinner, bed & breakfast
The 4* Gailes Hotel is a haven of contemporary comfort with a distinctive boutique feel. With today's deal, you and your partner will enjoy a one or two-night stay in one of their cosy, modern bedrooms, each furnished to a high standard in warm tones to make you feel instantly at home. Once you've settled in, you'll be able to make the most of the fantastic leisure facilities including the Turkish steam room, humid zone, jacuzzi and gym.
Once you’ve relaxed to the max, tuck into a cosy dinner with a starter and main from the chef's specially chosen menu on your first evening, then after a snug sleep, enjoy a hearty breakfast the following morning – perfect!
- Vegetable pakora with a hot dipping sauce and crispy carrot salad
- Classic prawn cocktail in a spiced tomato dressing with lemon and served with buttered brown bread
- Chicken liver pâté with spiced pear and sultana chutney, Arran oaties, salad leaves and house dressing
- Oven baked fillet of salmon on crushed new potatoes with spring onions, wilted greens and a lemon hollandaise
- Braised diced Scotch beef in a rich Arran ale gravy with buttery mash, seasonal vegetables and crisp puff pastry
- Tagliatelle with sun-blushed tomatoes, olives, pine nuts, garlic, chilli and served with garlic bread
Surrounded by a wealth of championship courses, The Gailes Hotel Spa & Golf is a haven for golf lovers! Nearby to last year’s host to the Scottish Open and Scottish Ladies Open 2017, the hotel neighbours the incredible course, Dundonald Links as well as other top greens like Western Gailes and Gailes Links.If you fancy practicing your swing during your stay, you can book a lesson with one of the resident PGA professionals, test your skills on any number of the courses or hit balls at the floodlit driving range.
“First class, all staff were fantastic and couldn't be more helpful. Food was top drawer and rooms were lovely.”
“Had a lovely stay, rooms were very well equipped and comfortable. The staff were attentive and the food was delicious. Couldn't recommend The Gailes Hotel enough.”
“The bedroom was very clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful and the food was superb. I would give 5 out of 5 for our overnight stay and meal.”