4* Gleddoch Hotel stay with spa access
Old Greenock Road, Langbank, PA14 6YE
- usually £183.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out, leisure access with robes & slippers plus an optional 3 course dinner at the award-winning 4* Gleddoch – Hotel, Spa & Golf; Regional Spa of the Year 2018 – save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes breakfast, late check-out and an optional three-course dinner
- Plus enjoy full access to an award-winning spa which was named Regional Spa of the Year at the Scottish Hotel Awards 2018
- 4* hotel underwent a multi-million pound refurbishment in 2017
- Just 20 minutes from Glasgow City Centre
- Rated 8/10 by The Telegraph
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and loved by itisoners
If you looking for a relaxing break, we’ve got just the thing with today’s deal for an overnight stay at the 4*Gleddoch – Hotel, Spa & Golf. Just 20 minutes outside of Glasgow, you’ll find this 4* hotel resting in 360 acres of gorgeous countryside, offering the perfect antidote to busy city life.
You and your lucky partner will stay overnight in a comfortable and stylish abode, kitted out with all the mod cons you need to help you unwind. In the evening, you can savour a delicious three-course meal from the fabulous restaurant before heading upstairs for a peaceful kip in your cosy bed. And in the morning, there’s no need to rush away – with late check-out, you can enjoy an extra hour snuggled up under your duvet before you tuck into a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day – yum!
On top of everything else, you’ll find full access across Gleddoch’s award-winning spa facilities included in today’s deal. Experience the full VIP treatment with a complimentary fluffy robe and slippers. Then help yourself to a refreshing dip in the pool, relax in one of the hot tubs or let off some steam in the steam and sauna rooms. If working out is more your thing, you’ll find all the equipment you need to work up a good sweat in the state-of-the-art gymnasium. Plus, if you really want to up the relaxation ante, you can treat yourself with a 25% discount off any pre-booked spa appointments. After all, the hotel did win Regional Spa of the Year 2018 at the Scottish Hotel Awards so it would be rude not to check it out!
- Soup of the day served with sourdough bread and whipped butter
- Smooth chicken liver parfait with Gleddoch house chutney, oatcakes and crisp leaves
- Steamed west coast mussels coated in a white wine, garlic and parsley cream sauce
- Seared fillet of Peterhead sea bass served with chive creamed potatoes, tenderstem broccoli and a citrus butter sauce
- Pan-roasted breast of Ayrshire chicken served with sautéed autumn mushrooms, dauphinoise potatoes and glazed root vegetables
- Griddled aubergine rose harissa with preserved lemon, cardamom and Gleddoch garden mint yoghurt
- Sticky toffee pudding served with butterscotch sauce and tablet ice cream
- Warm chocolate brownie hazelnuts with vanilla ice cream
- Caramelised crème brûlée with wholemeal shortbread
"The spa was lovely, the rooms were wonderful and the outdoor area and hot tub were a welcome addition. All the staff we encountered were friendly and helpful.”
"Very relaxing - a fantastic night away."