- usually £245.00
- save up to 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a 3 course dinner with canapés & late check-out at award-winning 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Knockendarroch Hotel & Restaurant, Pitlochry; The Good Hotel Guide Awards' Scottish Hotel of the Year 2019 – save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two in a classic room or a suite
- Includes breakfast, a three-course dinner, canapés and late check-out
- Won Scottish Hotel of The Year at The Good Hotel Guide Awards 2019
- Beautiful 19th century hotel with stunning original features and a 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Rated 5/ 5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a partner head to Knockendarroch in Perthshire for a relaxing overnight stay. Voted the number one hotel in Pitlochry on TripAdvisor and in the top 20 hotels in the UK for service, you’ll be warmly welcomed as you’re shown to your comfortable room, adorned with plush contemporary furnishings; or if you’re feeling extra decadent, you can upgrade to stay in one of their stunning suites, equipped with a wealth of extra space, amazing views across Highland Perthshire, and a separate lounge area to relax in.
Once you’ve had your fill of your beautiful room, you can head downstairs for a fantastic three-course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, preluded with canapés in the lounge. Sleep it all off in your decadently comfortable bed, and don’t rush to get up; late check-out makes sure you can have a lovely long lie-in.
Knockendarroch Hotel and Restaurant
With a host of awards already in the bag, including this year’s Scottish Hotel of the Year award from The Good Hotel Guide, Knockendarroch shows no intention of slowing down! Along with rave reviews, this 4* venue has also secured an enviable place on TripAdvisor as Pitlochry’s top hotels for sparkling service.
With a great location less than a mile from the Pitlochry attractions of the Festival Theatre and Tummel river, the gorgeous 4* Knockendarroch Hotel and Restaurant still retains many of the original features from its construction in 1880, including the entrance porch with stone columns, stained glass windows and the stunning grand staircase. Boasting amazing views of Highland Perthshire from its elevated position, it’s the ideal place to unwind.
- Highland game, apricot and pistachio terrine with apple and raisin chutney, oatcakes and beetroot reduction
- Roasted butternut squash, Jerusalem artichoke and chestnut soup served with chive yogurt
- Open lasagna of Arbroath smoked haddock with leek fondue, pickled fennel and smoked Kintyre cheddar velouté
- Supreme of guinea fowl served with cheddar and mustard dauphinoise, shallot purée, asparagus, baby spinach and smoked bacon glaze
- Assiette of seafood with lemon and chive potatoes, samphire, courgette, radish, and a beurre blanc sauce
- Feuille de brick parcel of chargrilled aubergine, courgette, red pepper, feta cheese, pea shoots and basil
- Poached Santa Rosa plums and pears with vanilla bean parfait, granola and bramble sorbet
- Dark chocolate and hazelnut brownie with chocolate paint, pistachio crumbs and honeycomb ice cream
- Warm sticky date pudding drizzled in butterscotch sauce and served with rum and raisin ice cream
“We were lucky enough to book the last available room in this very special small hotel. From the welcome to the food and service, this place is perfect down to the last detail. There is a wonderful ambience. The staff are happy, helpful and efficient and the food is out of this world. We hope we will be lucky enough to return next year.”
“A first class retreat.”
“An excellent location; we used it as a base to explore in and around Perthshire for a couple of days. The food was absolutely superb in fact; the evening meals are to die for and the breakfasts are every bit as good! All the staff were extremely helpful and very pleasant. We enjoyed a very peaceful and relaxed couple of days here.”