- usually £180.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional £20pp dining allowance
- Or upgrade to two nights with breakfast both mornings and dinner both evenings of your stay
- Choice of a sea view room with either a balcony or terrace
- The Scottish Highlands and Islands were listed in Lonely Planet’s Guide of the top 10 places to visit in 2019
- 4* multi award-winning hotel has rave reviews from Scottish Field Magazine and TripAdvisor
- Beautiful coastal escape, just 30 minutes from Oban
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can escape to the romantic Argyll coast for an overnight stay at the beautiful 4* Loch Melfort Hotel. Having recently undergone a stunning refurbishment, you’ll be staying in one of the hotel’s individually-styled sea view rooms, complete with either a balcony or terrace for added luxury.
Just a two-hour drive from Glasgow and only three hours from Edinburgh, this is the perfect spot for an idyllic break away with your other half. With plenty to see including the world famous Corryvreckan whirlpool three miles out to sea and lots of pretty coastal walks dotted nearby, it’s not hard to understand why this area draws people in. Lonely Planet’s 2019 Guide recently featured the Scottish Highlands and Islands in its covetable top 10 places to visit this year, so what are you waiting for? Get packing!
To top it all off, you can also choose to include a fantastic £40 per couple dinner allowance to spend in the beautiful bistro or restaurant on each evening of your stay. With breathtaking views over the Asknish Bay and Shuna and Jura beyond, both bistro and restaurant offer up delicious menus that champion fresh local seafood and a number of scrumptious homemade dishes. With the restaurant boasting a 2016 Michelin-recommendation and the bistro featuring in the Seafood Lovers Restaurant Guide, you just know your taste buds are going to be in for a real treat!
Sample bistro menu
- Duck liver parfait, Scottish Rowan jelly and sea salt crostini
- Roast heritage beetroot, wild mushroom and black olive salad
- Potted Scottish hot smoked salmon with dressed leaves and wholemeal bread
- Battered Tarbert-landed haddock with chips and salad
- Honeyed skin-on supreme of chicken with quinoa, leaf spinach and Mull cheddar shavings
- Baked stuffed aubergine with sun-blushed tomatoes, chickpeas and caramelised onions
- Chocolate whisky mousse with white chocolate sauce and candied oranges
- Lemon tart with preserved berries and Chantilly cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with Loch Melfort homemade brown sugar and vanilla ice cream
4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
"A beautiful place by the aea!"
"Another wonderful visit to the Loch Melfort Hotel."
"Fantastic as always!"