- usually £38.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Morning tea or Prosecco afternoon tea for two with optional leisure access at 2 AA Rosette-awarded 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond – save up to 53%
- Morning tea for two with optional leisure access
- Or if you'd rather have a long lie then enjoy afternoon tea for two with a glass of fizz and optional leisure access
- Enjoy Lodge on Loch Lomond’s leisure facilities with pool, laconium, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi
- Boasts a brilliant 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant which has recently undergone refurbishment
- Early birds will enjoy a selection of goodies such as tattie scone with chorizo, poached egg and paprika and a truffle hollandaise skillet; scones with cream and jam; or homemade granola with yoghurt and berry compote
- Those heading in the afternoon will enjoy savoury bites like haggis bon bons and sausage rolls as well as sandwiches, scones and sweet treats like carrot cake, berry tart and brownies - all served up with a glass of Prosecco!
- Stunning 4* venue located in the picturesque village of Luss within Loch Lomond National Park
- With panoramic views of the loch and mountains, Colquhoun's restaurant offers a warm, relaxing atmosphere to enjoy the vast array of delights served up by the award-winning kitchen team
- Just a 45 minute drive from Glasgow
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners
Questions about today's deal
- Lodge on Loch Lomond
Located in the picturesque village of Luss within Loch Lomond National Park, this stunning 4* venue is just a 45-minute drive from Glasgow and boasts panoramic views of the loch and mountains with a warm, relaxing atmosphere and luxurious accommodation. Perfectly situated to explore the surrounding countryside, the Lodge is also ideal for golfing, cruising the loch, fishing, hiking and more.