- usually £406.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
2 night stay with breakfast and 2 course dinner at 4* Macdonald Aviemore Resort - Highlands Hotel, located in the Cairngorms National Park with amazing activities including cinema, leisure arena and luxury brand shopping - save up to 51%
- Two night stay for two in an executive room
- Includes breakfast, late check-out and a two-course dinner on the first evening of your stay
- Plus enjoy a £10 voucher to spend at Spey Valley Shopping Centre
- Stunning 4* resort boasting luxury brand shopping, Sony 4K cinema, top-class restaurants, championship golf course and leisure arena
- Situated in the stunning Cairngorms National Park
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a loved one can enjoy two nights in the beautiful 4* Macdonald Aviemore Resort – Highlands Hotel. Before exploring the area, you’ll settle into your stunning executive room, furnished with a blend of traditional Scottish patterns with a modern, convenient twist - you'll love the luxury toiletries, cosy robes and slippers! It’s the perfect hideaway for some well-deserved R&R.
You’ll also be treated to a delicious two-course dinner in the Aspects Restaurant on the first night, a freshly-cooked breakfast each morning plus an extra-long lie with a heavenly check-out time of 2pm. To top it all off, we’re also giving you full access across the resort’s fantastic facilities, as well as a £10 voucher so you can treat yourself to something nice at the Spey Valley Shopping Centre. Don’t say we aren’t good to you!
Situated in the stunning Cairngorms National Park, this resort boasts a championship golf course, luxury shopping village, Aviemore Activity Centre, gym and swimming pool with giant flume and wave machine to keep guests of all ages entertained.
With all the on-site activities, you’ll be glad to know that Macdonald Aviemore Resort’s dining options include Giovanni’s Italian Ristorante, Spey Burger and their signature a-la-carte restaurant, Aspects. There’s also two Costas, a food court and luxurious afternoon teas up for grabs in the Laggan Bar which also offers over 60 malt whiskies for a cosy late night tipple.
- Vegetable broth
- Macsween haggis bon bons served with heritage beetroot and grain mustard mayonnaise
- Smoked mackerel salad with pickled cucumber, truffle cream and samphire
- Slow-braised blade of Scotch beef served with dauphine potatoes, baby carrots, green beans and a red wine jus
- Grilled fillet of salmon with roasted new potatoes, tenderstem broccoli, asparagus and caper butter
- Pumpkin ravioli with Parmesan cream, truffle oil and pea shoots
- Vanilla panna cotta with forest fruits and homemade shortbread
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Selection of cheese, chutney, grapes and oatcakes
“We stayed here for two nights and we were both really impressed with the hotel. The room was clean and spacious, the buffet breakfast was fresh and tasty with a big selection, and the hotel is very close to the main street of Aviemore. Would highly recommend staying in this hotel.”
“Spotlessly clean, good value for money, the pool was clean and the staff were very friendly. Our room smelt amazing and we were even upgraded - couldn't have asked for more! I honestly can't say a bad word about this hotel, plus with free parking, it’s perfect!”
“Myself and my husband decided to do a tour of the Highlands so we stopped off at this wonderful hotel. It was well worth every penny - the staff, food and room, everything was perfect! Thank you very much, we shall be back!"