4* Macdonald Houston House stay
Uphall, West Lothian, EH52 6JS
- usually £175.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£79 instead of £175 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco and leisure access or £109 instead of £225 to include a 3 course dinner at AA Rosette-awarded 4* Macdonald Houstoun House Hotel, West Lothian – save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, full leisure access and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Option to include a three-course dinner at AA Rosette-awarded Jeremy Wares restaurant
- Stunning 16th century tower house set within 22 acres of secluded grounds
- Just 20 minutes from Edinburgh
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one escape to the beautiful 4* Macdonald Houstoun House for a relaxing overnight break.
Staying in a plush executive room, you’ll settle right in with luxury bathrobes and slippers plus a generous bottle of Prosecco waiting for you on arrival. After you’ve had your fizz, you can continue the VIP treatment with full access to Macdonald’s fantastic leisure facilities, including an 18-metre indoor pool, a fully-equipped fitness gym and a sauna. And if you fancy some fresh air, you can have a game of tennis on the clay surface court within the hotel’s walled gardens!
If you want to slip even further into relaxation mode, you can opt to include a gorgeous three-course dinner in the hotel’s AA Rosette-awarded Jeremy Wares restaurant. Led by Michelin star Head Chef Jeremy, the team are known for creating unique and delicious dishes - and with Mr Wares himself having cooked for the likes of Princess Diana, Michael Caine and Liam Neeson, you know you’re in for a foodie delight!
Set in 22 acres of secluded grounds, the 4* Macdonald Houstoun House is a gorgeous 16th century former tower house that boasts opulent surrounds, beautiful gardens and a fabulous health and beauty spa. This historic hotel was once visited by Mary Queen of Scots and continues to extend a royal welcome to its guests with divine food, luxury rooms and fantastic facilities.
Situated just outside Livingston and only a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh, you won’t have to go far to enjoy a little slice of heaven!
- Soup of the day served with a slice of soda bread
- Slow-cooked pork belly with prune and apple
- Plum tomato slow-cooked beetroot served with rocket, pumpkin seeds and basil pesto
- Farmhouse chicken breast with creamed mash potatoes, haggis crumb and Chantenay carrots
- Summer risotto served with green peas, Parmesan crisps and olive oil
- Traditional fish and chips with crushed peas and tartar sauce
- Chocolate cheesecake with vanilla cream
- Traditional lemon tart served with mascarpone cream
- Raspberry Eton mess sundae
Loved by itisoners
'A lovely overnight stay. The dinner and breakfast were good and the spa treatment was one of the best I've had.'
“Friendly staff, good food and an excellent spa.”
“The staff were very pleasant and lovely. A very enjoyable day out with my daughter - I would recommend and go again.”