- 1, 2 or 3 night stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco
- Stunning 4* Victorian hotel with a 2 AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Peaceful location just 10 minutes from the City Centre
- Valid 7 days
Historic 4* luxury
A truly magnificent 19th century Victorian mansion, Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel exudes character and charm, with roaring log fires, sweeping staircases and magnificent interior design; all surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
With lush parkland courses for a game of golf, wonderful woodland walks and Aberdeen city centre just a 10-minute drive away, you won’t be short of things to do.
- Roasted pumpkin soup with seeds, oil and brie fritter
- Stornoway black pudding with creamy goat’s cheese, confit baby beetroot, wasabi aioli, spiced pears and toasted almond vinaigrette
- Balvennie John Ross Whisky cured salmon with smoked trout, radish, avocado and sweet soy & bergamot dressing
- Pan fried breast of chicken with garlic & parsley mash, mushroom ketchup, kale, bacon, pine nuts and jus
- Seared fillet of halibut with crab croquette, squash, baby leeks, buttered spinach and sauce vierge
- Gressingham duck breast with dauphinoise, braised chicory, celeriac purée, roasted baby carrot and five spice jus
- Apple & blackberry parfait with granola crumble, honeycomb and mulled plum sorbet
- Chocolate marquise with poached kumquats, mandarin gel, pistachio and blood orange sorbet
- Trio of Arran ice creams and sorbet with a shortbread crumble
Loved by itisoners
"We both enjoyed our stay. Better than expected. Food was very good, so was the service. Fantastic comfy bed too.”
"Food and service were wonderful."
"Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay, it was pleasant to go somewhere with a bit of class. Dinner was lovely and breakfast was delicious. Staff were competent and friendly. Would definitely stay again if we are ever back up this way. Made a 2 night break into a lovely holiday"