4* Norton House Hotel stay
Ingliston, EH28 8LX
- usually £279.00
- save 61%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£109 instead of £279 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, £169 to upgrade to an executive room with 3 course dinner and bottle of Prosecco or £199 to stay in a junior suite at 4* Norton House Hotel & Spa – save up to 61%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast in a classic room
- Option to upgrade to an executive room or junior suite with a three-course dinner and bottle of Prosecco included
- Awarded 4 red stars and a Rosette by the AA
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Get away in style with a luxury stay at Norton House Hotel and Spa.
The first option of today’s fantastic deal will see you and a loved one enjoy a relaxing stay with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning. If you want to push the boat out and go for option two, you’ll be upgraded to an executive room and treated to a delicious three-course dinner in the Brasserie, the hotel’s award-winning restaurant. We’ll even throw in a bottle of Prosecco for you!
Or for the ultimate indulgence, choose option three and spend the night in a stunning junior suite. Split across two floors, you’ll find a gorgeous bedroom and bathroom as you enter your suite with the upper level sporting a sumptuous living area and wet room. Boasting floor to ceiling windows as well as a private balcony area, you’ll barely be able to tear yourself away for your three-course dinner and drinks.
Despite its tranquil backdrop, Norton House Hotel and Spa is a mere 20-minute drive from Edinburgh City Centre.
Unwind and enjoy your stay at this elegant country venue. Boasting lush greenery, an award-winning restaurant and sterling service, you’ll find everything you need to relax. Explore the beautiful grounds and make use of the luxury facilities; the motivated amongst you can work up a sweat in the gym or do some lengths in the heated pool, whilst those seeking a more tranquil break can chill out in the hydrotherapy pool, sauna or steam room.
And once you’ve made yourself at home, prepare for a fine quality dining experience at the hotel’s award-winning restaurant. Flaunting mouth-watering dishes to appeal to every palate, The Brassiere restaurant is the perfect spot to end the day.
- Tempura squid with homemade garlic mayonnaise, served with spring onion, toasted sesame seeds and dressed in a homemade soya glaze
- Chicory salad with wine-poached pear and Thomas Hoe stilton chantilly
- Succulent BBQ pork belly served with pickled onion, parsley root and crackling
- Roasted chicken breast with tender stem broccoli, herbed mash, bacon lardons and topped with madeira sauce
- Roasted cauliflower served with cauliflower purée, truffle, duck egg and gremolata
- Crispy battered haddock served with hand-cut chips, minted peas and a homemade tartare sauce
- Warm citrus treacle tart served with vanilla crème fraîche ice cream
- Passion fruit “Eton Mess” with coconut, meringue and farm yoghurt sorbet
- Chocolate fondant and vanilla ice cream
An itison favourite
“Best sleep ever in a hotel, will definitely take up this offer next time. This was fantastic - please don't change a thing!”
“Lovely room, beautifully equipped with a balcony. Superb shower and the TV in bathroom was fun! Very efficient, friendly staff. Dinner in Brassiere was good, desserts were the best part. Excellent breakfast.”
“We have been to Norton House many times over the years and we love the relaxed luxury of the place.”