- usually £219.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with full breakfast, use of leisure facilities and optional 3 course dinner at 4* Radisson Blu Glasgow; dine in the stunning newly-relaunched The Grahamston Bar and Kitchen- save up to 55%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and leisure access
- Option to include a 3 course dinner in the hotel’s newly-refurbished The Grahamston Kitchen
- Stunning multi award-winning 4* city-centre hotel
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid over the Easter holidays for the perfect spring getaway
With today’s deal, you and your loved one will be treated to an overnight stay at the stunning 4* Radisson Blu in Glasgow City Centre. You’ll be warmly welcomed and shown to your comfortable and modern room, complete with luxury toiletries. Head down to the Sports Direct fitness and wellness suite and take a dip in the pool, or feel yourself unwind in the sauna. The leisure facilities are open Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 10pm, Friday 6.30am to 8pm, 8am - 1pm Saturdays and closed on Sundays.
If you’re feeling peckish, you can choose to include a delicious dinner in the newly-relaunched The Grahamston Kitchen before settling down for a cosy sleep. In the morning, you’ll even be treated to a hearty breakfast before you say goodbye!
Having bagged a whole host of accolades, the Radisson Blu Glasgow is without a doubt one of the city’s finest spots. With stunning architecture and a great ambience, plus a fantastic location right in the heart of the City Centre, it’s the perfect place to escape. Rooms are sleek yet comfortable, making it an ideal abode to get comfy in after a night on the town or catching a show at one of Glasgow’s many theatres!
The Grahamston has recently undergone a £1.2 million transformation - named after Glasgow's “forgotten” underground village buried underneath Central station since the 19th century! The décor provides a stylish nod to this inspiration, as does the food with its artisan twist on traditional Scottish fare.
- Heritage Panzanella salad with Inca tomatoes, stale bread and dressed leaves
- Haggis sausage roll with beer pickled onions, celeriac slaw & purée
- Chicken & leek terrine with toasted brioche, house chutney and beetroot paint
- Pan seared fillet of sea bream with celeriac, truffle pommes Anna, burnt cucumber and lemon butter sauce
- Oven roasted chicken breast with a pancetta crisp, roast broccoli and creamed potatoes
- Potato gnocchi with wild mushroom, tarragon and garden pea fricassee, Parmesan and spinach
- Date pudding with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce
- Hot chocolate fondant with white chocolate ice cream
- Apple tart fine with Calvados custard
Loved by itisoners
"Our one night stay was most enjoyable with a very welcoming receptionist that was the start that we needed. This was followed by a spacious bedroom & bathroom and in the evening an enjoyable dinner. The beds were comfortable and in the morning we were treated to an excellent breakfast. Check out was simple & easy."
"Very comfortable room, food lovely and staff extremely pleasant. You can't beat the Glaswegians for customer service!"
"Best hotel we've stayed in in Glasgow. Can't wait for the next itison deal"
"Very enjoyable stay. Food and service is highly recommended."
Questions about today's deal
- Radisson Blu Glasgow
- 301 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 204 3333
Rated an exceptional 4*, the Radisson Blu is one of the city’s coolest hotels with stunning architecture and great ambience right at the heart of the City Centre.