4* Muthu Newton Hotel getaway, Nairn
Inverness Road, Nairn, IV12 4RX
- usually £147.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two including cream tea on arrival, a bottle of wine, breakfast and late check-out plus optional 3 course dinner and second night at the 4* Muthu Newton Hotel, Nairn; stunning setting with views across the Moray Firth - save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two with cream tea on arrival, a bottle of wine, breakfast and late check-out
- Options to include a 3 course dinner or upgrade to two nights with dinner one evening
- Stunning setting with views across the Moray Firth
- Charlie Chaplin’s favourite Highland retreat
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal you and a loved one can make a getaway for either one or two nights to the Muthu Newton, a glorious Highland hotel which boasts views over the Moray Firth and beyond to the Black Isle. You’ll be warmly welcomed with a delightful cream tea on arrival, plus a bottle of wine in your cosy room where you can take in your traditional surrounds.
After a sound sleep you’ll be served up a hearty breakfast, perfect for setting you up for the day, and with late check-out included, you’ll be able to enjoy a leisurely morning before waving goodbye.
If you fancy going all out on your getaway, opt to include a delicious three-course dinner on your first evening. With a firm focus on serving the best Scottish seafood and beef dishes that compliment your Highland setting, The Newton Hotel offers delectable dining that you absolutely must try with their three-course sample menu.
Standing in 21 acres of mature parkland and gardens, The Newton Hotel is a fabulous 4* abode that has been wowing guests since the Victorian era, and was a particular favourite of Hollywood legend Charlie Chaplin and his family!
- Cream of tomato soup with crisp croutons and herb oil
- Game terrine with a bramble and orange marmalade and mini oatcakes
- Glazed goats cheese and beetroot salad
- Slow braised blade of Scotch beef with creamed potato, mushroom and pancetta jus
- Roast breast of chicken with haggis neeps and tatties and a whisky sauce
- Pan seared cod loin with pea risotto and lemon oil
- Mushroom and spinach gnocchi with blue cheese sauce and dressed rocket
- Apple tart tatin with vanilla custard
- Chocolate and salted caramel torte with chocolate ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Scottish cheese and oatcakes with frosted grapes and house chutney
“The hotel itself is absolutely beautiful in stunning grounds and very friendly highland cows in the field in front of it! We booked bed and breakfast but decided to have our evening meal in the hotel and I was glad I did! Everything was cooked perfectly and the burger was to die for. Lovely seating area in the bar and the staff were all very friendly, especially the lovely lady who checked us in. The Muthu Newton is definitely one I will stay in again when I am next up in Nairn. Thank you for making us feel most welcome!”
“Beautiful old castle with great accommodations. Had a great dinner there as well. Located off the beaten path of downtown but very accessible to shops, restaurants, etc. Short walk to the beach area.”
“Really impressed with our two night stay here. Staff were all extremely pleasant, efficient and helpful. We were given a suite which was very comfortable. Grounds are lovely and the hotel is situated in a beautiful part of Scotland.”