- usually £70.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
- Luxury afternoon tea for two with luxury chocolates to take home and an optional glass of Moët Champagne each
- Blythswood Square is a 5* hotel and was listed as one of the country's top 100 at Prestige Hotel Awards 2018
- The Salon was voted Bar of the Year 2017 at The Scottish Food Awards and The Luxury Editor recommend it as one of the top afternoon teas in Glasgow
- The Salon’s chef Lauren McAvoy won Pastry Chef of the Year 2018
- The perfect Valentine’s gift to enjoy with your other half or someone special!
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Champagne and treats
Treat somebody special to a gorgeous afternoon tea with today’s sweet deal at the 5* Blythswood Square. Dining in the stunning settings of its award-winning bar, you’ll tuck into an assortment of decadent delights, from sweet treats like dark chocolate and peanut butter brownies, spiced carrot cake plus coconut and rum macarons, to smoked salmon and lemon mayonnaise sandwiches, topped with classic scones served with lashings of cream and jam.
And if you really want to up the luxury ante, you can opt to include a decadent glass of Moët Champagne to accompany your tea.
Boasting stunning décor, sparkling service and delightful dining facilities, it’s no wonder that itisoners adore the 5* Blythswood Square. With an award-winning bar and restaurant in the form of The Salon, you can expect to tuck into some delicious delights; chef Lauren Mcavoy won Pastry Chef of the Year at the 2018 Scottish Hotel Awards and The Luxury Editor listed the venue as one of the top six places to enjoy afternoon tea in the city.
Feel the love
"Afternoon tea at the Blythswood Square Hotel was an amazing experience. The food was divine and the service was second to none. I can thoroughly recommend it."
"Great afternoon food and service in a lovely atmosphere. Would highly recommend!"
"We enjoyed our experience very much. The staff were very attentive and catered to all of our likes and dislikes. Lovely scones, a varied choice of tea and coffee in a great atmosphere. This was a very good deal."
Questions about today's deal
- Blythswood Square Hotel
- 11 Blythswood Square,
- Tel: 0141 248 8888
Boasting over 114 luxurious rooms, full spa facilities plus a range of indulgent treatments, a grand main restaurant, esteemed Champagne and cocktail bars, its own cinema, private function rooms and decadent décor throughout, Blythswood Square is everything a 5* paradise should be and more, which is why it was chosen as Best Hotel at the Scottish Thistle Awards 2012.