Cameron House golf
Cameron House on Loch Lomond, G83 8QZ
- usually £33.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
From £16 instead of up to £78 for a round of golf for one at 5* Cameron House; includes tea or coffee, a bacon roll and a choice of courses including one of the top 100 golf courses in Scotland – save up to 52%
- Round of golf for one with tea or coffee with a bacon roll
- Choose from The Wee Demon or The Carrick courses
- Elevated holes offer spectacular views of Loch Lomond to the west and Ben Lomond to the north
- Host to the PGA Cup and the 2014 & 2015 PGA Europro Tour as featured on Sky Sports
- One of the top 100 golf courses in Scotland
Stunning scenery, fabulous fairways and two truly breathtaking courses make Cameron House Hotel a golfer’s paradise, and the 18 holes on The Wee Demon and The Carrick make for one of the best experiences around. Even the bunkers are beautiful! You’ll also get a tea or coffee each and a bacon roll in the clubhouse to fuel your golfing endeavours.
Loved by itisoners
"Easy to book with great communication from the golf team right up to tee off time. The facilities are first class and both the food and the staff in The Claret Jug were excellent and very welcome after coming off the course."
"Great day out!"
"Fabulous day for keen golfers. Bought this for my husband and his friend. They both really enjoyed the day, would definitely book again."
"First class from start to finish."