56 North’s Scottish Gin Garden drinks & nibbles
2-8 West Crosscauseway, EH8 9JP
- usually £19.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
South Loch G&Ts or Peronis and nibbles for two in 56 North’s Scottish Gin Garden; the Fringe Festival’s gorgeous must-visit bar for gin lovers - save up to 53%
- South Loch G&Ts or Peronis for two in 56 North’s Scottish Gin Garden
- Plus nibbles like Pipers crisps, wasabi peas, chilli rice crackers and honey roasted peanuts
- The award-winning bar is bringing back its fabulous gin garden to this year’s Fringe!
- Open for just 28 days annually, the garden is now an integral part of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in August, and an absolute must for any gin lover!
- Located right in the heart of the action, steps from venues at George Square and Bristo Square
- This year’s garden boasts a brand new look plus events, tastings, meet the makers and more
- Not to worry if you’re not a big fan of gin – the garden stocks plenty of beers, spirits, cocktails and more!
- South Loch Gin is 56 North’s very own tipple, hand made at their onsite micro-distillery
- 56 North is a stylish café and bar offering fabulous food, satisfying bar snacks, an extensive cocktail menu and over 400 varieties of gins!
- Winner of Scottish Gin Bar of the Year at the Scottish Gin Awards 2017
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Questions about today's deal
- 56 North
- 2-8 West Crosscauseway,
56 North is one of Edinburgh’s most stylish bar and restaurants. It sits in a prime location in the Old Town, and was voted Spirit Bar of the Year at the prestigious SLTN awards 2015 and Independent Bar of the Year in 2016.The bar stocks Scotland’s largest gin collection, with over 200 varieties adorning their shelves, making it the perfect spot for gin lovers.