7 course Gin 71 dinner & cocktails
No.4 Virginia Court, G1 1TN
- usually £118.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
7 course dinner, gin cocktails and an optional bottle of gin to take home from multi award-winning Gin 71, Merchant City – save up to 50%
- Seven-course dinner for two with a gin cocktail on arrival
- Option to include a bottle of Square Peg Pink Gin to take home
- Multi award-winning gin bar located in the heart of Glasgow’s iconic Merchant City
- Gin71 boasts the city’s largest selection of gins, homemade tonics and cocktails and was recently highly commended as Icons of Gin Bar Group of the Year by Gin Magazine
- 100% of itisoners who bought the last deal would recommend and return
You and a very lucky friend (or mum!) will enjoy not one, not two, but seven courses from the multi award-winning Gin71 in Merchant City. You’ll tuck into an extravagant dinner of decadent delights and will even be welcomed to the venue with a delicious gin cocktail on arrival. Talk about service!
What’s more, if you just can’t get enough of the juniper berry you have the option to take home a bottle of Square Peg Pink Gin with you. Cheers to that!
From the masterminds behind Gin 71 on Renfield Street comes this fabulous sister venue of the same name to serve up delicious drinks and tasty dishes in slick surroundings. Famed for their impressive collection of craft gins, homemade tonics and creative cocktail concoctions (not to mention their decadent gin-inspired dishes), it’s no wonder this place has become recognised as one of the city’s best gin spots. And you don’t need to just take our word for it – their awards speak for them! Having been names Gin Bar of the Year 2018 as well as one of WOW 24/7's top 10 gin joints in the whole of the UK, you know this place is the real deal. With a fabulous location in the heart of the Merchant City, tucked away in the pretty Virginia Court, it's the ideal spot to unwind with a loved one or treat yourself after a day at the shops.
Sample set menu
- Spiced parsnip velouté with apple crisp
- Chilli cured salmon with Malfy lemon curd, elderflower tonic gel and coriander
- Beetroot sponge, pickled heritage beetroot, goats cheese and beetroor panna cotta
- Opihr gin Thai broth with noodle, duck, ham and spring onion
- Cranberry and pink peppercorn gin Margarita
- Loin of pork, sloe gin drizzle, rosemary mash and sherry jus
- Sticky date sponge, spiced orange, caramel and Gin Bothy Gunshot sauce
Loved by itisoners
"The tasting menu and the gin pairing together made the meal the best we've ever had. The staff were so friendly and accommodating throughout the whole evening. It was so fantastic that my husband and I already decided to come again for our second wedding anniversary."
"I really enjoyed everything about this experience; it had a nice atmosphere and I liked the way the food was explained to us. Just a very enjoyable evening."
"The seven-course tasting menu was excellent from the venison and salmon mains to the 'marmalade and toast' style dessert. We will be back for the new tasting menu next year!"
Questions about today's deal
- Gin 71 Merchant City
- No.4 Virginia Court,
From the masterminds behind Cup and Glasgow’s best-loved multi award-winning premium gin bar, Gin71 on Renfield Street, this fabulous sister venue of the same name serves up delicious drinks and tasty dishes in slick surroundings. Famed for their vast collection of craft gins, homemade tonics and creative cocktail concoctions, not to mention their decadent gin-inspired dishes, it’s no surprise this place has become recognised as one of the city’s best gin spots! With a fab location in the heart of the Merchant City, tucked away in the pretty Virginia Court, it's the ideal spot to unwind with a loved one or treat yourself after a day at the shops.