Aberdeen Altens Hotel stay
Souterhead Road, AB12 3LF
- usually £124.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £124 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, late check-out and leisure access, £89 instead of £164 to include 3 course dinner or £139 instead of £273 for 2 nights with dinner first night at The Aberdeen Altens Hotel – save up to 52%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out
- Option to include dinner, or stay for two nights with dinner on the first evening
- Includes use of leisure facilities including gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa pool
- Fab location for exploring the Granite City, just three miles from the City Centre
- Rated 4 out 5 on TripAdvisor
Contemporary city hotel
The Aberdeen Altens Hotel is a welcoming, contemporary hotel near the city centre, making it an ideal base to explore the area. The hotel provides free on-site parking and boasts a health and leisure club, which offers beauty treatments, fitness facilities, a pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi.
With today’s deal, you can enjoy an overnight stay for two, complete with a cosy bed, with family rooms sleeping up to five also available. You’ll be treated to a hearty breakfast in the morning and with late check-out included, there’s no rush to head home, plus if you fancy staying a little longer you can add on another night’s stay!
If you’re looking to really push the boat out, you can also include dinner with today’s deal. If you’re staying for two nights, you’ll be dining on the first night of your stay, choosing from a mouth-watering menu.
- Smoked mackerel pâté served with beetroot salsa and oatcakes
- Haggis neeps and tatties drizzled with a whisky sauce and dressed with crispy leeks
- Beef tomato and feta salad with basil pesto and red onions
- Braised beef chasseur served with creamy mash potato, carrots and winter cabbage
- Pan fried crispy cod fillet served with lemon cream sauce, mash potato, green beans and sugar peas
- Pumpkin ravioli garnished with sautéed spinach and sweet pea cream sauce
- Selection of cheese and biscuits
- Banoffee pie drizzled with toffee sauce and served with vanilla ice cream
- Baked rice pudding served with stewed fruit
"Excellent hotel for a short break. Rooms spacious, food first class and leisure facilities superb. The hotel is spotless in all areas and is a pleasure to stay in. Will be back again without a doubt. Would recommend for anybody looking for a relaxing weekend away."
"Altens Hotel is one of the cleanest hotels we have stayed in. The bed was comfortable and all staff were friendly, the breakfast was excellent."
"Had a great stay here. The staff were friendly and helpful and the rooms very tidy and clean. We had dinner at the hotel and the food was superb. Would recommend a stay here if visiting the area."