Afternoon tea for two at Cafe Rogano, City Centre; loved by Time Out and voted Glasgow Live's No.1 place to take visitors - save 53%
Rogan-oh my god!
- Afternoon tea for two at Cafe Rogano
- Tuck into a selection of dainty sandwiches such as smoked salmon, egg mayonnaise with cucumber, roast beef with horseradish and brie and red onion marmalade
- Followed by scones with fresh cream and strawberry jam, finishing off with sweet delights such as strawberry tart, chocolate éclair, french macaroon and iced ginger bread
- Great location in the heart of Glasgow City Centre
- Glasgow institution with decades of experience in culinary excellence
- With its unique 1930’s ambience, Rogano is the oldest surviving restaurant in Glasgow
- Named one of the World’s Best Bars, as well as fab write-ups in Glasgow Live and Time Out
- Loved by itison members!
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- 11 Exchange Place,
- Tel: 0141 248 4055