Award-winning Alan Edwards cut, blow dry & colour
56-58 Wilson Street, G1 1HD
- usually £38.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Blow dry with optional cut and various colour choices inc T-Bar & balayage at award-winning Alan Edwards, Merchant City; winner of the Scottish L'Oreal Colour Trophy 2018 - save up to 54%
- Blow dry with an optional hair cut
- Option to include a colour treatment, choosing from tint or colour roots, T-Bar or balayage/freehand colour highlights
- All colour options include a Smartbond treatment
- Winner of Scottish Hairdresser of the Year and the coveted L’Oréal colour trophy
- The team have worked on shoots for Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Elle
- Great city-centre location in the heart of Merchant City
With today’s deal, you can get your mane looking marvellous at the fabulous Alan Edwards. Go for a bouncy blow dry to leave your hair looking sleek and glam, with the option to include a cut to refresh your look.
Or go for a colour treatment, choosing from tint or colour roots, T-Bar highlights or trendy balayage or freehand colour. All colour options include a Smartbond treatment, designed to protect and strengthen hair during bleaching and colouring. Whichever you go for, you’ll leave the salon feeling – and looking – amazing!
Alan Edwards has over 30 years’ experience in the hairdressing industry and leads a team who have worked on photoshoots for the likes of Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Elle. On top of that, they’ve also styled hair backstage at London Fashion Week and Central Saint Martin’s graduate fashion show, and hold a host of awards like Scottish Hairdresser of the Year and the coveted L’Oréal Colour Trophy.