Alan Edwards cut, blow dry & colour
56-58 Wilson Street, G1 1HD
- usually £52.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£26 instead of £52 for a cut, blow dry & conditioning treatment or from £59 instead of up to £157 for a choice of tint, T-Bar or balayage at award-winning Alan Edwards - save up to 52%
- Cut & blow dry plus a choice of treatments
- Choose from a Shu Uemura luxury conditioning treatment, tint or colour roots, T-Bar or balayage/freehand colour highlights
- All colour options include a Smartbond treatment
- Winner of Scottish Hairdresser of the Year and the coveted L’Oréal colour trophy
- The team have worked on shoots for Vogue, Cosmopolitan and Elle
- Great city-centre location in the heart of Merchant City
With today’s deal, you can get your mane looking marvellous with a cut and blow dry at the fabulous Alan Edwards. You’ll then get to add your choice of amazing treatments.
Get shiny, soft hair with a Shu Uemura luxury conditioning treatment (£26), or go for tint or colour roots with a Smartbond treatment (£59), designed to protect and strengthen hair during bleaching and colouring of your hair.
Liven up your locks with summer tones with T-bar highlights (£69) or get trendy with balayage or freehand colour plus a Smartbond treatment (£79). Whichever you go for, you’ll leave the salon feeling – and looking – amazing!
Alan Edwards has over 30 years’ experience in the hairdressing industry and leads a team who have worked on photoshoots for the likes of Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan and Elle. On top of that, they’ve also styled hair backstage at London Fashion Week and Central Saint Martin’s graduate fashion show.