Award-winning Ayrshire DBB getaway from £59
54 Glaisnock Street, Cumnock, KA18 1BY
- usually £113.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast, fizz and optional dinner at the award-winning Dumfries Arms Hotel, Ayrshire - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay with breakfast and a glass of fizz
- Or a 1 or 2 night stay with breakfast, fizz and 2 course dinner
- Numerous awards including Regional Winner of Boutique Hotel of the Year at 2016’s Scottish Hotel Awards
- Fantastic location in Cumnock
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a lucky loved one can escape for an overnight stay at this Ayrshire gem. You’ll be treated to a welcoming glass of fizz on arrival as well as an optional delicious two-course dinner, choosing a starter and main each. After a sound sleep, you’ll also be served up a hearty breakfast the next morning, ideal for setting you up for a day of exploring your stunning surrounds. Or, if you’re having too much fun to leave, you can stay for two nights!
Luxury boutique hotel
Located in the ancient burgh of Cumnock, the Dumfries Arms Hotel is a stylish boutique venue which offers a haven for those looking to relax and unwind in stunning Ayrshire. With a number of elegant and individually-designed rooms, a fantastic cocktail bar and an excellent restaurant, every element of the hotel is designed to ensure you have everything you need for a chilled break right at your fingertips.
- Roulade of chicken and black pudding served with a fine leaf salad
- Bruschetta, red pepper, black olive and pesto
- Goats cheese and sunblushed tomato stuffed mushroom
- Traditional steak and ale pie served with creamed potatoes and seasonal veg
- Chicken stuffed with haggis, drizzled in a cream pepper & brandy sauce with seasonal vegetables and mash or fries
- Vegetarian lasagne al forno served with fries, garlic bread and side salad
itisoners love it
"Amazing value for money! Excellent standard of hotel, very impressive large rooms, and delicious food – it exceeded all expectations!"
"The Dumfries Arms is a beautiful hotel and the staff were all so friendly and helpful – the hotel is of a very high standard! We had a fantastic meal with wonderful service and food, we could not fault this hotel in any way and will be returning very soon!"
“Had a fabulous overnight stay with my mum at the Dumfries Arms Hotel. The room, food and staff were lovely. Can't wait for my next visit!”
Questions about today's deal
- Dumfries Arms Hotel
- 54 Glaisnock Street, Cumnock,
- Tel: 01290 429 230
Located in the ancient burgh of Cumnock, the Dumfries Arms Hotel is a stylish boutique venue which offers a haven for those looking to relax and unwind. With a number of elegant and individually-designed rooms, a fantastic cocktail bar and an excellent restaurant, every element of the hotel is designed to ensure you have a brilliant visit.