Award-winning Eusebi Deli dining
152 Park Road, G4 9HB
- usually £31.00
- save 52%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Sharing boards for two with a glass of Prosecco each or a 2 course meal for two with optional Prosecco at multi award-winning Eusebi Deli, West End; winner of Best Dining Experience 2018 & rated 10/10 by Joanna Blythman - save up to 52%
- Sharing boards for two with a glass of Prosecco each
- Or 2 courses for two with an optional glass of Prosecco each
- Renowned restaurant and deli in the heart of the West End
- Recently won Best Café/Deli & Best Dining Experience at The Scotsman Food and Drink Awards 2018, plus rated 10/10 by The Herald’s Joanna Blythman
- Established 50 years ago in the East End by Female Restauranteur of the Year 2017, Giovanna Eusebi
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Taste of Italy
Today’s deal will see you and a hungry buddy tuck into a real taste of Italy at the renowned Eusebi Deli. Go for a sharing board each, choosing either the truffle selection with truffle-infused mortadella, salami & pecorino, served with housemade fig jam, honeycomb, poached pear & focaccia; or the Venetian selection featuring 20 month aged Venetian prosciutto, salami Baccara & Ubriacato cheese aged in local Raboso red wine.
Alternatively, take your pick of two courses from an array of authentic dishes, all made using the very best locally sourced ingredients and traditional produce from Italy. You’ll enjoy a starter and main each, all washed down with a chilled glass of Prosecco to boot!
Having first flung open its doors over 50 years ago in the city’s East End, Eusebi Deli has since relocated much to the delight of foodie Westenders. With a plethora of rave reviews from the likes of The Herald’s Ron MacKenna and esteemed restaurant critic Marina O’Laughlin, it’s no surprise the incredible deli earned itself a spot on Waitrose’s Good Food Guide 2017/18. And we can see why - making everything from scratch including their own pasta, bread and Roman Pinsa, each and every deli dish is packed full of authentic Italian goodness!
- Piemontese anchovy & garlic with a warm dip and crudités of vegetables
- Housemade ricotta with salt-baked beets and blood orange
- Buffalo carpaccio with buffalo cheese & truffle
- Game & pistachio terrine with preserved plums
- Handmade Sardinian pasta shells in a slow cooked venison ragu
- Pizza carbonara with mozzarella, pancetta, egg & pecorino
- Maccheroni arrabbiata - giant fresh pasta tubes served with Italy's best variety of tomato from Vesuvius and finished with chilli
- Shetland cod with langoustine brodo and borlotti beans
- Pizza Calabrian spice with tomato, mozzarella, nduja, fennel sausage and mushrooms
- Braised ox cheek with whipped potato and balsamic roasted treviso
- Pizza Lombardino with pear, gorgonzola and red onion
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
"Love this restaurant! Been a few times and it’s always fab. Tonight was especially great, due to our lovely waiter Yanis. He told us he was new, and we wouldn’t have known otherwise as he was very clued up. All in all, a really lovely meal."
"Just the most beautiful high quality ingredients, simply but perfectly prepared. Fantastic food, wine and ambience. Neighbourhood Italian atmosphere with fine dining taste – perfection"
"Visited this restaurant with friends for dinner and were seated in the downstairs restaurant. The menu, food, service and cocktails were all exemplary, and the ambience and surroundings really good. This is now my favourite restaurant in Glasgow!"