Award-winning Isle of Raasay getaway
Isle of Raasay, By Kyle, IV40 8PB
- usually £194.00
- save 65%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1, 2 or 3 night stay for two with breakfast, a 2 course dinner & a bottle of Prosecco on arrival at the award-winning Raasay House Hotel; the perfect way to explore the Inner Hebrides - save up to 65%
- One, two or three night stay for two
- Includes breakfast, a two-course dinner and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Winner of Best Historic Hotel at the 2018 Prestige Hotel Awards
- Hotel is located in beautiful grounds in the heart of the spectacular Isle of Raasay
- 8/10 rating from The Telegraph and a 4* rating from Visit Scotland
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Escape the big smoke and grab a breath of fresh air with a gorgeous getaway to the award-winning Raasay House Hotel. For one, two or three nights, you and your lucky loved one will be able to relax and unwind in sublime settings.
You’ll feel like a VIP from the moment you set foot through the door, with a chilled bottle of Prosecco waiting for you in your cosy abode so you can toast to the beginning of a great stay. Once you’ve raised your glasses, you can explore the rest of the charming 16th century mansion, making use of its fabulous restaurant later that evening when you sit down to tuck into a delicious two-course meal.
And the food treats don’t stop there – after a peaceful night’s slumber, you’ll be met with a hearty breakfast in the morning to help fuel you for the day ahead.
Raasay House Hotel
Set in a stunning location in the heart of the Isle of Raasay, this gorgeous hotel is the perfect base to start exploring all the wonders of the Inner Hebrides. Winning the coveted title for Best Historic Hotel at the Prestige Hotel Awards last year, you just know a stay in Raasay House is bound to be a memorable one. Make the most of the splendid scenery and take a pretty coastal walk along the 14 miles of the island. Or if you enjoy outdoor pursuits, there’s plenty of activities such as cycling, rock climbing and kayaking within your reach. And even if you fancy exploring further afield, you can hop on a boat and explore the island by sea, or even take a trip over to the Isle of Skye. With a 4* rating from Visit Scotland and 100% of itisoners recommending a stay, you don’t need to take our word for it that you should visit.
Sample two-course menu
- Soup of the day with warm homemade bread
- Connage Clava brie served with spiced homemade chilli jam
- Highland haggis fritters with Arran mustard mayonnaise
- Cullen skink served with a side of toasted bread
- Raasay-style vegetable pakora with cucumber and mint raita
- 10oz Scottish beef sirloin steak served with wild mushrooms, roasted vine tomatoes and hand-cut chips
- Corn-fed Grampian chicken breast served with clapshot mash, green beans and a haggis and Raasay ‘While We Wait’ single malt whisky sauce
- Scrabster cod with potato purée, smoked pancetta and creamed spinach
- Golden beer-battered haddock served with hand-cut chips, peas, a lemon wedge and homemade tartar sauce
- Roasted butternut squash with smoked aubergine purée, lemon and herb bulgur wheat
- Grilled halloumi cheese and sundried tomato served on a bed of fresh salad leaves with herb croutons and a wholegrain mustard dressing
- Highland three cheese penne served with homemade garlic bread
"Very welcoming, very tolerant of dogs, superb location – a very enjoyable stay."
"The scenery and experience was very memorable. For a small island, there’s lots to see and do. The hotel was in a splendid location with friendly and helpful staff. The food was also of a very high standard."
"Lovely stay. Excellent accommodation and friendly staff."