Award-winning riverside retreat, Dunkeld
Bridgehead, Dunkeld, PH8 0AQ
- usually £149.00
- save up to 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £126 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out, £99 to include dinner or £135 to stay for 2 nights at the award-winning Atholl Arms Hotel, Dunkeld; boasts stunning river views - save up to 60%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and late check-out
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance or upgrade to stay two nights with dinner on the first evening
- Award-winning and pet-friendly hotel in the heart of pretty Perthshire; less than an hour from Dundee by car
- Stunning riverside location with views over the River Tay
- 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and a loved one will be swept away to the beautiful pastures of Perthshire.
You’ll stay for one or two nights at the Atholl Arms Hotel; an award-winning hotel built on the bonnie banks of the River Tay. It doesn’t get much more relaxing than soaking in beautiful river views. Once you’ve settled into your stylish and cosy abode, you can make your way downstairs to explore the hotel’s fantastic dining options, with a £20pp dining allowance to spend at either the Meeting Place Bistro or the Riverside Restaurant. No matter what you choose, you’re guaranteed to sample some of the finest cuisine alongside those beautiful waterfront views.
And don’t think we’d forget about the most important meal of the day – a fresh and hearty breakfast is included for you in the morning too!
Tucked beneath the five-arched bridge over the famous River Tay, the historic Atholl Arms is a hidden haven for those who need a break from the hassles of modern life. Set in the charming conservation village of Dunkeld, you can enjoy a slower pace of life with relaxing strolls across the countryside. And if you fancy bringing your four-legged pal, you’re more than welcome to – this pet-friendly hotel encourages canine guests! It’s no wonder that it won 2015 Town Hotel of the Year from the Scottish Hotel Awards!
- Honey BBQ chicken wings served with celery sticks
- Scottish smoked salmon served with capers, pickled cucumber and crème fraiche
- Haggis, neeps and tatties
- Macaroni and cheese with chips
- Battered haddock and chips
- Chicken stuffed with haggis, neeps and tatties, served with a peppercorn sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream
- Cheesecake of the day served with a fruit coulis
- Hot apple crumble with fresh cream and ice cream
“The staff are so friendly and attentive at this dog-friendly restaurant. We had a very comfortable room with a fantastic bathroom. Today’s breakfast was one of the best I have ever tasted; local, quality produce and beautifully prepared.”
“We stopped here for lunch while passing through Dunkeld – what a great find! The food was great, locally-sourced and really tasty and with an extensive vegan menu! Would definitely recommend.”
“Dunkeld is a lovely place in the heart of Perthshire and this is one of the nicest hotels you could find. Pet-friendly like no other place we've visited, great staff and an imaginative restaurant and bar menu. Thoroughly recommended.”