Ayrshire break with stunning seaside views
33 Ardayre Road, Central Esplanade, Prestwick, KA9 1QN
- usually £171.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with a 3 course dinner, breakfast & a Prosecco cream or afternoon tea on arrival at the award-winning Parkstone Hotel, Ayrshire; voted #1 hotel in Prestwick on TripAdvisor with stunning seaside views - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with a three-course dinner, breakfast and a cream tea including a glass of Prosecco each on arrival
- Or upgrade to two nights with dinner on the first night, breakfast both mornings and a Prosecco afternoon tea on arrival
- Restaurant holds a Taste Our Best Award from Visit Scotland
- Located on the Prestwick seafront with spectacular views over to the Isle of Arran and Ailsa Craig, and surrounded by golf courses and fascinating local landmarks
- Voted the #1 hotel in Prestwick on TripAdvisor with a 4.5/5 rating
Make a break to the seaside with today’s deal for an fantastic stay at the award-winning Parkstone Hotel in Prestwick. You and a lucky partner will be swept away to the stunning Ayrshire coast for a fabulous overnight stay, including a three-course dinner plus breakfast the following morning, as well as a cream tea piled high with sweet treats and a glass of Prosecco each on arrival.
If you fancy upping the luxury ante, you can extend your stay to two nights and enjoy breakfast both mornings, your three-course dinner on the first evening of your stay plus a sparkling afternoon tea when you arrive. Featuring a selection of dainty finger sandwiches, home-baked scones with butter, preserve and clotted cream as well as a delicious selection of cakes and pastries, it’s the ideal welcome to the start of a great break.
Boasting spectacular views across the water to the Isle of Arran, the family-run Parkstone Hotel provides the idyllic setting for a relaxing escape from the big smoke. Just minutes from the train station, several golf courses and with its own well-stocked bar and in-house restaurant, you can relax in style before taking a stroll along the stunning seafront. With a Taste Our Best Award from Visit Scotland and rave reviews on TripAdvisor, it’s no wonder this luxury retreat was voted as the Number 1 hotel in Prestwick.
- Chicken liver parfait with spiced rum and apple chutney, Arran oaties and mustard dressing
- Garlic and chilli tiger prawns, served with salad and garlic ciabatta
- Tomato and basil bruschetta with rich chilli balsamic glaze
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with whisky peppercorn sauce
- Chicken roulade with crispy potatoes, carrot purée and seasonal vegetables
- Oven roasted duck breast with savoy cabbage, creamed potato and berry jus
- Lamb loin with mint-infused pea purée, potato and rich redcurrant jus
- Grilled Cajun chicken kebab with red cabbage slaw, flat bread and hand-cut chips
- Eton Mess sundae with red berry coulis
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"Friendly welcome, really good afternoon tea, excellent evening meal & first class breakfast. All staff go out of their way to be helpful, making the Parkstone stand out in a very competitive market."
"Yet another great stay at Parkstone!"
"First class. I was there recently as part of an awards night and I can only say that the Parkstone Hotel could not have a better job in catering to our needs. The venue was well set-out, the meal that was provided met all our requirements and the staff were all friendly. I would just like to thank the Parkstone for the very professional way the whole evening went."