Ayrshire break with stunning seaside views
33 Ardayre Road, Central Esplanade, Prestwick, KA9 1QN
- usually £171.00
- save up to 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with a 3 course dinner, breakfast & Prosecco afternoon tea or cream tea at award-winning Parkstone Hotel, Ayrshire; warm up with a festive break this Dec or stay in 2019 - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two with a 3 course dinner, breakfast and Prosecco afternoon tea or cream tea
- Or two nights with dinner on the first night, breakfast both mornings and a Prosecco afternoon tea
- Warm up with a festive break this December or enjoy a seaside stay in 2019
- Holds a Taste Our Best Award from Visit Scotland
- Located on the Prestwick seafront with spectacular views over to the Isle of Arran and Ailsa Craig, and surrounded by golf courses and fascinating local landmarks
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and voted the #1 hotel in Prestwick
A stay for all seasons
Make a break to the seaside with today’s deal for the award-winning Parkstone Hotel in Prestwick. You and a lucky partner can warm up this winter with an overnight stay in December; with a 3 course dinner, breakfast and a Prosecco afternoon tea on arrival, it has everything you need for the perfect festive break – yule absolutely love it!
Or, if you’d rather wait for the festive season to pass, why not take a trip in the new year? With a gorgeous seaside front to explore plus a cream tea with Prosecco awaiting you on arrival, is there any better way to kick off 2019? We don’t think so either!
For even more of a treat, opt to stay for two nights with breakfast both mornings, dinner on the first night and a sparkling afternoon tea for the perfect start to your stay. The afternoon tea will feature finger sandwiches, home-baked scones with butter, preserve and clotted cream, plus a delicious selection of cakes and pastries. All served with your choice of speciality teas or coffee cafetière alongside your Prosecco!
Enjoying spectacular views across the Isle of Arran, the family run Parkstone Hotel provides the perfect setting for a winter escape. Just minutes from the train station, several golf courses and with its own well stocked bar and in-house restaurant, you can relax in style before taking a stroll along the stunning seafront.
- Chicken liver parfait with spiced rum & apple chutney, Arran oaties and mustard dressing
- Garlic & chilli tiger prawns, salad and garlic ciabatta
- Tomato & basil bruschetta with rich chilli balsamic glaze
- Haggis, neeps & tatties with whisky peppercorn sauce
- Chicken roulade with crispy potatoes, carrot purée & seasonal veg
- Oven roasted duck breast with savoy cabbage, creamed potato and berry jus
- Lamb loin with mint-infused pea purée, potato & rich redcurrant jus
- Grilled Cajun chicken kebab with red cabbage slaw, flat bread and hand-cut chips
- Eton Mess sundae with red berry coulis
Great reviews on TripAdvisor
"Friendly welcome, really good afternoon tea, excellent evening meal & first class breakfast. All staff go out of their way to be helpful, making the Parkstone stand out in a very competitive market."
"Yet another great stay at Parkstone!"
"First class. I was there recently as part of an awards night and I can only say that the Parkstone Hotel could not have a better job in catering to our needs. The venue was well set-out, the meal that was provided met all our requirements and the staff were all friendly. I would just like to thank the Parkstone for the very professional way the whole evening went."