- usually £245.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with a 2 course dinner, breakfast and a glass of wine each on arrival at Barony Castle, Peebles; stunning castle set in picturesque grounds with an award-winning restaurant - save up to 51%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes a 2 course dinner, breakfast and a glass of wine each on arrival
- Beautiful castle with an award-winning restaurant set in large picturesque grounds in the Scottish borders
- Easily accessible from anywhere in the central belt and just a 30-minute drive from Edinburgh and 25 from Glasgow
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can enjoy a relaxing break in one of Barony Castle's elegant rooms boasting plush furnishings and classic décor. You’ll be treated to a glass of wine each on arrival before tucking into a delicious two course dinner in the award-winning 1536 Restaurant, which serves up gastronomic gems that have caught the attention of food critics, earning the Healthy Living Award as well as Visit Scotland’s Taste Our Best Award.
You’ll also enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning to set you up for a day of relaxing in the spa or exploring the stunning grounds.
Set in 25 acres of mature grounds, the impressive Barony Castle is the ultimate escape; with a stylish restaurant and gorgeous leisure facilities, it’s got everything you need for a bit of TLC.
Located on the edge of the Scottish Borders and surrounded by Peeblesshire countryside, you’ll also be able to explore the beautiful grounds, historic local sites and leafy terraces - the perfect setting for a scenic walk and a chance to truly unwind.
- Chef’s seasonal soup of the day with a warm bread roll
- Peppered mackerel, beetroot, apple and watercress salad with sour cream and chive dressing
- Stuffed portobello mushrooms with sun blushed tomato, basil and parmesan gratin drizzled with pesto
- Oven roasted corn fed chicken supreme with roasted baby potatoes, parsley buttered baby carrots, wild mushroom and tarragon cream
- Scottish salmon fillet served on a bed of fettuccine bound in a tomato, black olive and garden pea sauce
- Sweet potato, spinach and goats cheese wellington presented with crisp salad and spiced tomato chutney
- Iced orange and Drambuie parfait with berry compote
- Chocolate orange sponge with warm chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Fresh fruit and berries with natural yogurt
“It was excellent from check-in to check-out. Great value for money. The two course dinner was lovely and cocktails were enjoyable. The staff were very accommodating.”
“Barony Castle was a first class experience from the moment we arrived. Every member of staff was friendly and helpful, the bedroom was spacious with pleasant décor and a very comfortable bed. The dinner and breakfast were both excellent and again, the waiters were extremely friendly and helpful.”
“Excellent service; the staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. The food was lovely and by far the best and most appetising buffet breakfast I have ever eaten in a hotel.”
Questions about today's deal
- Barony Castle
- Eddleston, Peebles,
Located on the edge of the Scottish Borders and surrounded by Peeblesshire countryside, the beautiful grounds at Barony Castle feature leafy terraces and a croquet lawn – the perfect regal setting. Dating back to the early 15th century, this impressive white castle also champions fabulous spa facilities as well as an award-winning restaurant which boasts a multitude of accolades including VisitScotland’s Taste our Best award.