Barony Castle stay, Peebles
Eddleston, Peebles, EH45 8QW
- usually £192.00
- save 69%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £192 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, canapés and a glass of wine each, £109 instead of £233 to include a 2 course dinner or £149 instead of £357 to stay for 2 nights at Barony Castle, Peebles – save up to 69%
- One or two-night stay with breakfast, canapés and a glass of wine each
- Option to include a two-course dinner
- Beautiful castle with an award-winning restaurant set in large picturesque grounds in the Scottish borders
- Includes 25% saving on all spa treatments plus use of leisure facilities
- Easily accessible from anywhere in the central belt and just a 30-minute drive from Edinburgh
With today’s deal you and a lucky loved one can enjoy a relaxing break in one of Barony Castle's elegant rooms boasting plush furnishings and classic décor. Choose to stay for one or two nights and you'll get a hearty breakfast each morning to set you up for a day of relaxing in the spa or exploring the stunning grounds.
Once you’ve settled into your sumptuous abode, you’ll get to nibble on some delicious canapés and sip on a glass of wine each. And if you feel like some more fancy food, you can opt to include a two-course dinner in the award-winning 1536 Restaurant. The restaurant serves up gastronomic gems that have caught the attention of food critics, earning the Healthy Living Award as well as Visit Scotland’s Taste Our Best Award. And with locally-sourced seasonal produce, you can guarantee you’ll leave with a happy tummy!
Set in 25 acres of mature grounds, the impressive Barony Castle is the ultimate escape; with a stylish restaurant and gorgeous leisure facilities, it’s got everything you need for a bit of TLC. To top it all off, you’ll even receive 25% discount on all spa treatments during your stay, so why not treat yourself to a revitalising facial or heavenly aromatic body treatment?
Located on the edge of the Scottish Borders and surrounded by Peeblesshire countryside, you’ll also be able to explore the beautiful grounds, historic local sites and leafy terraces - the perfect setting for a scenic walk and a chance to truly unwind.
- Chef’s seasonal soup of the day
- Chicken liver pâté with seasonal leaves, toasted brioche and marmalade
- Grilled asparagus spears, sun-blushed tomatoes and rocket served with a poached hen’s egg and dusted in Parmesan shavings
- Oven-roasted chicken supreme with haggis bon bons, clapshot, green beans and topped with a whisky sauce
- Grilled fillet of Cajun salmon served on a bed of stir-fried vegetables and rice noodles bound in a teriyaki sauce
- Linguine coated in a wild mushroom, garlic and pea cream sauce sprinkled with grated Parmesan
- Toffee apple crumble tart topped with clotted cream ice cream
- Gingerbread cheesecake served with whipped cream and winter berry compote
- Trio of Luca’s sorbet in raspberry, lime and passion fruit
“It was excellent from check-in to check-out. Great value for money. The two-course dinner was lovely and cocktails were enjoyable. The staff were very accommodating.”
“Barony Castle was a first class experience from the moment we arrived. Every member of staff was friendly and helpful, the bedroom was spacious with pleasant décor and a very comfortable bed. The dinner and breakfast were both excellent and again, the waiters were extremely friendly and helpful.”
“Excellent service; the staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. The food was lovely and by far the best and most appetising buffet breakfast I have ever eaten in a hotel.”
Questions about today's deal
- Barony Castle
- Eddleston, Peebles,
Located on the edge of the Scottish Borders and surrounded by Peeblesshire countryside, the beautiful grounds at Barony Castle feature leafy terraces and a croquet lawn – the perfect regal setting. Dating back to the early 15th century, this impressive white castle also champions fabulous spa facilities as well as an award-winning restaurant which boasts a multitude of accolades including VisitScotland’s Taste our Best award.