Bringing authentic Bavarian dining to Glasgow!
- Dining & beer for two at Bavaria Brauhaus
- Includes a traditional Bratwurst or Currywurst each
- And a Connoisseur beer paddle to share, or each
- Bratwurst is served with caramelised onions, pretzel sub, sauerkraut & sweet mustard dip
- Currywurst is served with a pretzel sub, Haus curry and crème fraiche
Connoisseur beer paddle
- Hofbrau Weisse (5.1%)
- Hofbrau Original (5.1%)
- Paulaner Dunkel (5.0%)
- Brauhaus Pils (4.0%)
Munich-style Beer Hall
- Located on Bothwell Street in the heart of the City Centre, Bavaria Brauhaus offers an authentic German drinking and dining experience.
- Contemporary bier halle interior creating a relaxed atmosphere, often with live Bavarian-style music
- Over twenty-six varieties of bottled beer and six in-house beers on tap, part the big six, the six largest breweries in Germany under one roof in Glasgow, it’s the ideal place to enjoy some pints with your buddies.
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor