Belgian Grand Prix 2019 tickets, flights & hotel
- deals sold
Share with friends
Return trip for one to the Belgian Grand Prix on Sunday 1st September 2019; includes return flights from Edinburgh, ticket and 2 nights’ accommodation in Brussels for a thrilling trip to the continent
- Return trip for one to the Belgian Grand Prix
- Includes a general admission race day Grand Prix ticket on Sunday 1st September, return flights to and from Edinburgh airport and two nights with breakfast in a hotel in Brussels (choice of three hotels)
- Flight duration 1hr 45 minutes each way
- Held at the infamous Spa-Francorchamps circuit, the longest circuit on the Grand Prix calendar
Join an expected 120,000 onlookers and watch the world's greatest drivers as they put their steering skills to the test across tricky hairpins, tight tunnels, and exhilarating shifts in elevation. Held at Belgium’s infamous Spa-Francorchamps circuit, the longest circuit on the calendar with the legendary super-technical Eau Rouge corner, this track is always a fan and driver favourite so you’re set to enjoy one of the most thrilling spectacles of the year.
With two nights in your choice of three hotels in Brussels before and after the main event, you’re free to go and adventure around this fabulous city at your leisure, with everything from the Grand Place market square to the Cinquantenaire park and Mini-Europe model park to explore, as well as a wealth of restaurants and bars. Plus, breakfast is included to set you up for the day!
A rough itinerary:
- Depart Edinburgh Airport at 06:55 on Saturday 31 Aug 2019
- Fly Edinburgh to Brussels, flight time approx 1hr 45 minutes
- Make your own way to your chosen hotel and spend the night exploring or relaxing as you please
- On the day of the Grand Prix, Sunday 1 Sept 2019 make your own way to Brussels Midi Station for a 06:45 departure to your chosen race stand
- Enjoy an amazing day at the racing before getting the coach back to the station at 16:30
- Spend your final night in Brussels before departing Brussels Airport on Monday at 21:20
Members should be aware that this is a hand luggage only flight. Flight passes will be posted to you along with your Grand Prix tickets.
100% of itison members would recommend
"TV coverage of Grand Prix is good, but being there live with my son on the day was fantastic. To soak up the atmosphere, to be part of the crowd, to enjoy the on-site events, the build up entertainment and presentations. Fantastic day out."
"Fantastic day at Belgian GP."