Brand-new Benihana teppanyaki, City Centre
7 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2PR
- usually £78.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Teppanyaki dining for two with a bottle of wine to share at brand-new Benihana, City Centre; choose from options like filet mignon and miso black cod – save up to 50%
- Teppanyaki dining and a bottle of wine for two - choose from steak and chicken or prawn & chicken specialty
- Option to upgrade to the extra decadent filet mignon and miso black cod
- Be one of the first to dine at the brand new Benihana restaurant
- Delicious Japanese cuisine cooked right in front of you by a teppanyaki chef
- Be entertained by the chef’s impressive skills like throwing the food and creating a steaming volcano out of onions!
- Benihana has a fantastic worldwide reputation for incredible food and a theatrical experience
- The West Nile Street restaurant will be their first UK opening for over 20 years
- Sister restaurants are rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Known worldwide for their incredible culinary flair, Benihana has finally arrived in Glasgow. The hottest restaurant opening of 2019, the City Centre spot is back with an itison deal to delight your tastebuds. You’ll enjoy your choice of main dish, served up with a whole range of gourmet goodies.
- Rocky’s Choice: hibachi steak and hibachi chicken
- Benihana Delight: hibachi chicken and juicy prawns
- Land & Sea: filet mignon & miso black cod
Served up with
- Benihana onion soup
- Hibachi vegetables
- Steamed rice
- Prawn appetiser
- Salad with homemade ginger dressing
Amazing TripAdvisor reviews
"The entire afternoon from start to finish was exceptional. We as a family have dined in the London restaurants for over 20 years and even the new restaurant in Orlando, and the food and presentation today was as good as any of my previous visits."
"Fantastic dining experience. Friendly, attentive staff, chic Tokyo vibe and delicious food, though the pièce de résistance was the supremely talented and highly entertaining chef, Angel. His good spirits and wise cracking humour as he effortlessly prepared food for 7 has to be seen to be believed, and the knife skills are something else!"
"Great atmosphere and wonderful knowledgeable staff who were clearly loving what they do. The food was cooked to perfection by the teppan chef, Mae. We had an awesome time and will definitely return ASAP. Welcome to Glasgow, Benihana!"