Chateaubriand for two with triple-cooked beef dripping chips, roast tomatoes, mushrooms & a choice of sauce with a glass of Prosecco at Bo'Vine, a stylish steak restaurant on Byres Road
Gold standard steaks
- Chateaubriand for two at Bo’Vine
- Served with triple-cooked dripping chips, roasted plum tomatoes & shallots, field mushrooms and a choice of sauce
- Enjoy locally-sourced produce including the finest grass fed Scotch Campbells beef, dry aged for maximum flavour
- Plus a glass of Prosecco each
- Stunning restaurant with a chic interior boasting cosy leather booths, chesterfields and statement wall art
- Next to beGIN, Glasgow's premier gin bar stocking over 100 gins from around the world – great for pre or post-dinner drinks!
- Perfect West End location on the bustling Byres Road
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence
If there's anything you'd like to know about today's deal, ask us a question and we'll do our best to help.
ask us a question
Bo’Vine is one of the West End’s coolest steak houses with a laid back vibe and a prime location at the top of Byres Road, just minutes from the Botanic Gardens. Its cosy leather booths and tantalising menu are perfect whether you're going for a night with friends or family meal.