Bowfield Hotel spa day inc optional treatments
Bowfield Road, Howwood, PA9 1DZ
- usually £72.00
- save 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£32 instead of £72 for spa access for two with afternoon tea & bubbly or £59 instead of up to £106 for a spa day for one with a treatment, 2 course lunch, bubbly & use of facilities at AURA Health Spa within Bowfield Hotel & Country Club - save up to 56%
- Spa access for two with afternoon tea and a glass of bubbly each
- Or a spa day for one with your choice of a 50 minute treatment, 2 course lunch, bubbly & full use of facilities
- AURA Health Spa boasting plush treatment rooms and gorgeous leisure facilities
- Spa has recently undergone a £1.5 million redevelopment
- Set within the stunning Bowfield Hotel & Country Club
- Just 20 minutes from Glasgow
- Rated 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Relax in style
With today’s deal you can take advantage of Bowfield Hotel & Country Club’s utterly gorgeous AURA Health Spa. Having undergone a £1.5 million development, the spa boasts neutral tones, stunning treatment rooms, a relaxing sauna and steam room, making it the perfect place to enjoy some well-deserved me-time!
You have two fantastic options to go alongside your spa access – either enjoy afternoon tea in the hotel’s fab restaurant, The Plumpy Duck, digging into an assortment of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones and cakes, alongside a pot of tea or coffee and a lovely glass of bubbly; or opt for a 50 minute treatment such as a salt & oil body polish or a personalised massage or facial, followed by a 2 course lunch and a glass of bubbly in the spa lounge. Either way, you’ll have a relaxing and delicious day!
Located just 20 minutes from Glasgow City Centre, Bowfield Hotel & Country Club is housed within a former mill surrounded by acres of farmland, and oozes character and charm, making it the perfect place to let go of your worries and just relax for as many hours as you need.
As well as a stunning spa, the resort’s delicious restaurant, The Plumpy Duck is renowned for serving up decadent dishes within stylish and cosy surroundings.
Sample lunch menu
- Chef’s soup of the day with crusty bloomer and salted butter
- Loch Fyne traditional barrel smoked salmon potted with soft herbs, accompanied with brown bread and sweetcorn salsa
- Tomato & basil arancini with pesto dressing, micro herbs and goats cheese
- Penne arrabbiata with spiced tomato and coriander sauce, garlic bread and rocket salad
- King prawn salad with mixed leaves, tomatoes, red onions and cucumber, with honey mustard or Marie Rose dressing
- Selection of open Sandwiches on white or wholemeal bloomer served with slaw & Kettle chips
Loved by itisoners
"Luxurious from start to finish"
"My new favourite place!"
"My experience at the Bowfield was top class! Supplied with complimentary towels, slippers and robes and once within the relaxation room of the spa (which is gorgeous), given information on discounted treatments which we snapped up. Afternoon tea was also delicious in a beautiful restaurant and the service fantastic!"