Embargo weekend brunch & drinks, West End
71 – 77 Byres Rd, Glasgow, G11 5HN
- usually £20.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Weekend brunch for two with juice and tea or coffee plus optional glass of Prosecco or cocktail at Embargo, Byres Road; tipped to be a big hit by Glasgow Live - save up to 50%
- Weekend brunch for two with juice and tea or coffee
- Option to include a glass of Prosecco, Bloody Mary or Embargo’s signature cocktail
- Recently opened restaurant tipped to be a big hit by Glasgow Live
- Handy location on Byres Road in the West End; just a three-minute walk from Kelvinhall subway station and six minutes from Hillhead subway
- 5/5 TripAdvisor rating
Grab a pal and head for a delicious brunch at Embargo with today’s great deal. Whether you like a full cooked breakfast or prefer a super healthy avocado toast to kick-start your day, you’ll find something you love on the menu. Your food will be accompanied by juice and your choice of tea or coffee, plus you can opt to include a glass of Prosecco, Bloody Mary or Embargo’s signature cocktail. Cheers!
Recently opened in place of Bar Gumbo, Embargo is already making its mark on the West End food scene, impressing locals and visitors with its delicious Asian-influenced food, quirky décor and extensive drinks menu. The venue has already acquired a flawless TripAdvisor rating with 5/5 reviews and has been tipped by Glasgow Live to be a great hit in the West End – you heard it here first!
- Full cooked breakfast including eggs, streaky bacon, pork & leek sausage, potato scone, roasted cherry tomato, black pudding & beans
- Ginger sweet potato with goats cheese hash, poached egg, coriander and lime
- Smashed avocado toast with shallot, chilli, pumpkin, coriander and sesame
- Pickled chilli scrambled eggs with sourdough & watercress
- Banana & blackberry acai bowl
Fantastic reviews on TripAdvisor
"Went in late afternoon & loved the place immediately. Great feel to the venue & really welcoming & knowledgeable staff. Had a couple of cocktails & a quick bite – both food & drinks were exceptional. This place is a gem."
"Fabulous little spot, just what Glasgow needs. Chilled out vibe and great quirky décor. The menu is varied and puts a fun twist on delicious favourites. Look forward to our next visit!"
"Amazing food and drinks are outstanding and all very well priced – will 100% be back! Dog friendly too."
"Visited last week for lunch and was very impressed indeed. Décor and ambience is first class. My main comments would be about how attentive and knowledgeable the staff are, fantastic. Some great bars and restaurants in the West End but you must visit here. Will definitely not be disappointed!"