Brand new Embargo dining, Byres Road - valid 7 days
71 – 77 Byres Rd, Glasgow, G11 5HN
- usually £20.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Burgers & fries or ramen for two with an optional cocktail or glass of wine at the newly-opened Embargo, Byres Road; tipped to be a big hit by Glasgow Live – save up to 56%
- Burgers and fries or ramen for two
- Option to include a cocktail or a glass of wine each
- Options for lunch and dinner
- Brand new restaurant tipped to be a big hit by Glasgow Live
- Handy location on Byres Road in the West End; just a three-minute walk from Kelvinhall subway station and six minutes from Hillhead subway
- 5/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days
Show someone you love them by treating them to a fantastic meal with today’s deal for the newly-opened Embargo on Byres Road. With options for lunch and dinner, you and your lucky companion will enjoy your choice of juicy burger served with a helping of fries or a flavoursome ramen each.
And if you really want to show them you care, you can also opt to include a glass of wine to help wash down your meal or a cocktail each from the impressive drinks menu. Keep it classic with a refreshing Mojito or Espresso Martini or go exotic with a Thai Me Down brimming with Beefeater Gin, Vermouth, Absinthe, sugar syrup, Thai basil leaves and fresh lime juice. Or get your sweet fix with a Parma Aviation, filled with Beefeater Gin, violet liqueur, lemon juice and egg white and adorned with edible flowers - perfect for Instagram!
Newly opened in place of Bar Gumbo, Embargo is already making its mark on the West End food scene, impressing locals and visitors with its delicious Asian-influenced food, quirky décor and extensive drinks menu. The venue has already acquired a flawless TripAdvisor rating with 5/5 reviews and has been tipped by Glasgow Live to be a great hit in the West End – you heard it here first!
- The Classic – 6oz homemade beef patty topped with cheese and bacon
- The Aussie – 6oz beef patty topped with cheese, BBQ sauce and tempura onion ring
- The Korean – Korean fried chicken with kimchi slaw
- The Katsu - crispy fried chicken topped with katsu curry
- The Gardener – tofu, spinach and chilli
- Charred sirloin steak ramen with noodles, boiled egg, vegetable broth, broccolini and kimchi
- Korean BBQ chicken ramen with kimchi, spring onion, carrot, ginger and chilli
- Suckling pig pork belly ramen with noodles, pak choi, beansprouts, miso broth and pickled shallots
- Fermented oyster mushroom ramen, spring onion and spinach
5/5 TripAdvisor reviews
"We loved this place immediately – there’s a great feel to the venue and the staff are really welcoming and knowledgeable. We had a couple of cocktails and a quick bite – both the food and drinks were exceptional. This place is a gem."
"Fabulous little spot - just what Glasgow needs. Chilled out vibe and great quirky décor. The menu is varied and puts a fun twist on delicious favourites. Looking forward to our next visit!"
"Amazing food and the drinks are outstanding and very well priced – we will 100% be back! Dog friendly too."