Mains & drinks for two at Brel, Ashton Lane; tuck into delicious main courses with wine or beer while dining alfresco on the heated terrace - named one of Glasgow's best beer gardens! - save up to 53%
Chic alfresco spot
- Mains and drinks for two at Brel
- Includes a pint of Amstel or glass of house wine each
- Soak up the sunshine by dining alfresco in the beautiful outdoor patio
- Scottish steamed mussels in your choice of marinade with frites, aioli and soda bread
- Sticky hoisin ribs with Asian slaw, sesame & miso broccoli
- Brel wild mushroom truffle macaroni with a comte crumb and garlic ciabatta
- Chickpea, potato and spinach curry with wild rice, house flat bread and crispy onions
- Buttermilk fried chicken burger with red slaw, sriracha and Gotcha ketchup
- A West End institution on Ashton Lane, just a stone's throw away from Hillhead subway station
- Featuring a beautiful heated patio for year-round al fresco dining under a canopy of fairy lights, a solarium & magically-lit tree
- Cosy up next to their unique firepits - the perfect spot to catch up with friends and make some s'mores!
- Their beer garden was named one of the UK’s most beautiful beer gardens by Stylist
- Rated number 3 in National Geographic's top 8 beer gardens in Glasgow
- And was featured in the top 10 best restaurants in Glasgow by The Culture Trip - so you know you will be in safe hands!
- Loved by itisoners!