Brew School experience at The Brewery Taproom, Ashton Lane
44-46 Ashton Lane, G12 8SJ
- deals sold
Share with friends
Brew School experience at The Brewery Taproom, Ashton Lane; includes lunch, full beer tasting and a 5 litre mini keg of your own brew to take home!
Hop to it!
- Brew School experience for one at The Brewery Taproom
- Includes a delicious lunch with a schooner of beer
- Learn all about the Innis & Gunn beer range, taste samples and have fun brewing up your very own beer with a 5-litre mini keg to take away
- Begin with a friendly and informative discussion with your host, where you’ll be talked through the ingredients used to create Innis & Gunn’s fantastic beers
- Learn about the core Innis & Gunn range, along with a few beer samples before you begin making your very own brew in the brand new, purpose-built brew room!
- Add yeast and hops to your creation then after a few weeks of fermenting you’ll be able to take away a 5-litre uncarbonated mini keg of your specially made brew to show off to all your pals!
- Full beer tasting of the core range, with a 1/3rd pint of four beers
- The New York International Beer Competition recently crowned Innis & Gunn Scottish Brewery of the Year
- The Innis & Gunn Brewing Company won five awards at the 2017 Scottish Beer Awards
- Great West End location on Ashton Lane
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Sample lunch menu
- Innis & Gunn classic burger, two hand pressed dry aged Scotch beef patties, American cheese, Innis & Gunn burger sauce & streaky bacon, brioche.
- Fish & chips, I&G Session IPA battered haddock, chunky chips, tartare sauce, pea puree
- Squash Tikka Masala, coconut basmati, kachumber
- Ox cheek pie. Bourbon barrel smoked ox cheek, marrow whipped potatoes or skin on fries, market greens