- deals sold
Share with friends
Brew School experience at the Innis & Gunn Beer Kitchen, Glasgow; includes lunch, full beer tasting and a 5 litre mini keg of your own brew to take home!
Hop to it!
- Brew School experience for one at The Beer Kitchen, Glasgow
- Includes a delicious lunch from The Brew Kitchen
- Learn all about the Innis & Gunn beer range, taste samples and have fun brewing up your very own beer with a 5-litre mini keg to take away
- After a welcome tea or coffee, you’ll begin with a friendly and informative discussion with your host, where you’ll be talked through the ingredients used to create Innis & Gunn’s fantastic beers
- Once you’ve learned about the core Innis & Gunn range, you’ll be treated to a few beer samples before you begin making your very own brew!
- Add yeast and hops to your creation then after a few weeks of fermenting you’ll be able to take away a 5-litre mini keg of your specially made brew to show off to all your pals!
- After lunch, you’ll be treated to a full beer tasting of the core range, with a 1/3rd pint of four beers
- The Innis & Gunn Brewing Company won five awards at the 2017 Scottish Beer Awards
- Great West End location on Ashton Lane
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Sample lunch menu
- Innis & Gunn Classic Burger
- Fish & chips
- Squash tikka masala with spice roasted squash, chickpea & pepper tikka masala, kachumber, garlic flatbread
- Patty Melt with smashed grilled cheeseburger, burger sauce, pickle