- usually £133.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
4-course lunch or dinner for two with a Prosecco cocktail each on arrival or upgrade to a 6-course tasting menu at the multi-award winning, Brian Maule at Chardon d'Or; winner of SLTN Best Fine Dining Restaurant 4 years in a row – save up to 56%
- Four-course lunch or dinner for two with tea and coffee to follow
- Or upgrade to a six-course tasting menu
- Both options include a Prosecco cocktail on arrival
- Awarded the SLTN Best Fine Dining Restaurant in Scotland 2018 for the fourth year running
- Named on The List Eating and Drinking Guide Hitlist for 2017/18 and as i-on’s Best Restaurant for Special Occasions
- Rave reviews from the likes of The Herald’s Ron MacKenna
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
Celebrate fine dining
Prepare your taste buds for today’s belter of a deal – you and a veeery lucky loved one can enjoy some of the most exquisitely prepared cuisine from the multi award-winning chef Brian Maule at Chardon d’Or.
You and your partner will enjoy four scrumptious courses for lunch or dinner; beginning with the chef’s personal choice for an amuse-bouche, you’ll move on to starters like ham hock with cheese and herb bon bons and a spiced pear chutney before following on with mouth-watering mains like pot roast Scotch beef with roast parsnips, wild mushrooms and a red wine sauce. And if you have a sweet tooth, you can finish strong on the likes of vanilla flavoured crème brûlée plus your choice of tea or coffee.
And if you really want to indulge, you have the option to upgrade to a decadent six-course tasting menu expertly curated by Brian Maule himself. Whichever option you pick, you’ll be treated to a rose scented glass of Prosecco with a dash of angostura bitters on arrival to help set the tone for your fabulous meal. Fancy!
Brian Maule trained with the Roux brothers in France before taking up the post of head chef in their Michelin-starred London restaurant, then going on to open his own award-winning fine dining venue in Glasgow 17 years ago. He's since secured his position as one of the UK's finest chefs and in 2012 was named Scottish Chef of the Year, also winning the Best Posh Nosh award at the Glasgow Restaurant Awards. Brian Maule at Chardon d’Or is renowned for being one the finest in Scotland and was also voted Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year at the 2018 SLTN Awards, making it the fourth year in a row his restaurant has won this prestigious award.
Sample four-course menu
- Chef’s choice of amuse-bouche
- Ham hough, cheese & herb bon bons, spiced pear chutney
- Pot roast scotch beef, roast parsnips, wild mushrooms, rich red wine sauce
- Vanilla flavoured creme brulee
Sample six-course menu
- Chef’s choice of amuse-bouche
- Warm goats’ cheese in panko crumb with a white truffle dressing
- Grilled sea bream served with puréed and roasted Jerusalem artichokes
- Velouté of parsnip
- Roast duck served with braised red cabbage and port jus
- Apple tarte tatin
Loved by itisoners
"It was everything I expected. I can’t think of a single thing which could have been improved."
“The best restaurant I have ever dined in and my favourite!"
"Just as we expected - we have been here a few times and it’s always great. We now live in Ayrshire so it’s not as convenient but sometimes we make the trip and just stay over for the night. I don’t think anything could be improved – it’s all good quality food and well presented."