Brig o’ Doon DBB, Ayrshire
High Maybole Road, Alloway, Ayrshire, KA7 4PQ
- deals sold
Share with friends
£129 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, 2 course dinner and a glass of Prosecco each at Brig o’ Doon House Hotel, Ayrshire
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Includes a two-course dinner in the hotel’s renowned restaurant
- One of the country’s most iconic hotels, set in the very birthplace of Robert Burns and offering the backdrop to his legendary poem, Tam o’ Shanter
- Part of the multi award-winning 5* Costley & Costley hotel group
- Rated 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
Brig o’ Doon beauty
Set in the heart of Ayrshire, in the very birthplace of Scotland’s National Bard, the Brig o’ Doon House Hotel is undoubtedly one of the country’s most iconic venues. Steeped in the same historical charm as Burns’ legendary poem, Tam o’ Shanter, this idyllic spot truly is the stuff of legend, offering up luxurious bedrooms, a renowned restaurant, glorious gardens, as well as stunning views over the flowing River Doon.
Today’s deal will see you and a lucky loved one snuggle up for a cosy overnight stay in one of the hotel’s five beautiful bedrooms, complete with traditional interiors, plush furnishings, a gorgeous ensuite bathroom and tranquil views. You’ll even be greeted with a chilled glass of Prosecco on arrival and once you’ve settled in, you’ll tuck into a delicious two-course meal in the hotel’s impeccable restaurant. Then after a snug snooze that evening, you’ll awake to a hearty breakfast the following morning – perfect for setting you up for a day of adventures!
- Haggis pakora with chilli jam & garlic mayonnaise
- Pickled Rollmop herring salad with sautéed potatoes & bacon
- Breaded goats cheese with salad greens, walnuts & thyme
- Parmesan breaded chicken with basil tagliatelle pasta, tomatoes & mozzarella
- Gnocchi with fresh water prawns, garlic smoked paprika, peperonata & rocket
- Brig o’Doon open steak burger with lettuce, tomato & relish served with French fries
Whether you’re after a romantic retreat or some down time from the hustle and bustle of city life, Brig o’ Doon House Hotel is the ideal spot to escape to. Nestled in the pretty village of Alloway, you’ll be able to take in scenic sights like the famous Brig o’ Doon bridge itself, the Burns Monument and Alloway Auld Kirk, or make the most of nearby idyllic walks and fishing in the River Doon. Under an hour’s drive from Glasgow, you’ll be perfectly placed for a relaxing getaway, whether it’s the history, the dining, or the sheer serenity that brings you here!
Loved by itisoners
“Wonderful, absolutely superb. Met expectations and then some! Staff were most helpful, accommodation was extremely comfortable and atmospheric, and the food was excellent. A great spot for a short break.”
“Effortless class, wonderful experience. Our room was luxuriously understated, a beautiful space. Food was delicious and the staff throughout were a delight. Would happily pay full price for this. Recommend this hotel!”
“Everything was perfect from start to finish. Atmosphere was calm in all parts of the hotel. Room was spacious and tastefully furnished. Evening dinner was set in candlelit surroundings and food was excellent with good size portions. Staff were all polite and friendly, would highly recommend a stay.”