- deals sold
Share with friends
Evening entry for adults or children to Camera Obscura & World of Illusions during the Edinburgh Festival; experience mind-bending optical illusions & a unique view of the city from the rooftop tower
Mind-boggling optical illusions
- Evening entry for one adult or one child to Camera Obscura & World of Illusions
- Or for two adults
- A unique experience that has intrigued visitors for over 150 years
- Enjoy over 100 mind-bending optical illusions with five floors of fun to discover
- Nothing is what it seems here, from a static walkway that makes you feel like you're spinning to a disorienting mirror maze – you'll be confused and amused in equal measure!
- Be amazed by the swirling light vortex and the mirror maze, swap noses with a friend and see yourself grow, shrink and stretch
- Step outside onto the Rooftop Terrace to enjoy the best 360 degree views of Edinburgh – the perfect spot for taking stunning photos
- Suitable for all ages, from babies to grandparents - and under 5s go free!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and as the number 5 thing to do in the city
- Valid 7 days, including during the Fringe!