Camera Obscura & World of Illusions tickets
549 Castlehill, Edinburgh, EH1 2ND
- deals sold
Share with friends
Evening entry for adults or children to Camera Obscura & World of Illusions during the Edinburgh Festival; experience mind-bending optical illusions & a unique view of the city from the rooftop tower
Mind-boggling optical illusions
- Evening entry for one adult or one child to Camera Obscura & World of Illusions
- Or for two adults, or one adult and one child
- A unique experience that has intrigued visitors for over 150 years
- Enjoy over 100 mind-bending optical illusions with five floors of fun to discover
- Nothing is what it seems here, from a static walkway that makes you feel like you're spinning to a disorienting mirror maze – you'll be confused and amused in equal measure!
- Be amazed by the swirling light vortex and the mirror maze, swap noses with a friend and see yourself grow, shrink and stretch
- Step outside onto the Rooftop Terrace to enjoy the best 360 degree views of Edinburgh – the perfect spot for taking stunning photos
- Or, when there’s a concert on at the castle, you can listen from the terrace! Hear Paul Weller on the 11th July, Kylie Minogue on the 14th and 15th July or the Proclaimers on the 20th and 21st!
- Suitable for all ages, from babies to grandparents - and under 5s go free!
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and as the number 5 thing to do in the city
- Valid 7 days, including during the Fringe!