Castle Fraser, Garden & Estate entry
Sauchen, Inverurie, AB51 7LD
- usually £12.00
- save 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
One adult or family ticket to Castle Fraser, Garden & Estate; one of Scotland’s largest tower houses with quirky hidden features, stunning panoramic views and a Woodland Secrets adventure playground that kids will love! - save up to 50%
Climb the tower
- One adult or family ticket to Castle Fraser Garden & Estate
- Visit one of the largest tower houses in Scotland, with stunning views from the top
- Discover quirky features like the Laird’s Lug, hidden trapdoors, secret staircases and even a spy hole!
- Admire the fascinating collection of family treasures and keepsakes
- Boasts an impressive portrait collection, including a Raeburn
- Explore the castle on one of our guided tours and discover the fascinating lives led by the lairds and their families who lived there
- Stroll through the beautiful woodland to see creatures like swallows, newts, dragonflies and even bats!
- Kids will love the Woodland Secrets adventure playground, featuring wooden sculptures, a bamboo snake walk, tepees, a tree hut and a giant xylophone
- Part of the National Trust for Scotland. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they protect the things that make Scotland unique for everyone to enjoy.
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days