Concorde discovery day, helicopter tour and cream tea with Adventure 001 at East Fortune Airfield, North Berwick; see the incredible aircraft and enjoy a thrilling flight - save 51%
Come fly with me
- Concorde discovery day with Adventure 001
- Spectacular helicopter tour with around 5 mins of flying time to see the amazing East Lothian countryside
- After your flight, you’ll visit The National Museum of Flight which houses over 50 incredible aircraft as well as hands-on activities, land train tours, assault course, shop and a café
- The jewel in the museum’s crown is the Concorde exhibition which features the race to break the sound barrier, as well as what it was like to be a passenger and crew member
- See the likes of a Spitfire, Jaguar, Comet and Tornado
- Plus enjoy a delicious cream tea to refuel!
- Adventure 001 are based at East Fortune Airfield, North Berwick
- They fly over 30,000 customers a year across the UK, so you know you’re in safe hands!
- East Fortune Airfield, North Berwick,