Main courses for two at Mharsanta; Merchant City; finalist for the Best Restaurant Experience at the Scottish Thistle Awards 2019 – save up to 50%
Carb lovers, rejoice!
- Main courses for two at Mharsanta
- Taking its name from the Gaelic for merchant, the spacious eatery brings a modern twist to traditional Scots’ dishes that you’ll definitely be calling home about
- Not to be missed is the steak and sausage pie served with thick cut chips and seasonal vegetables – it’s pure dead brilliant!
- Regional finalists at the Scottish Thistle Awards 2019/20 in the Best Restaurant Experience category
- Settle into a cosy booth and soak up the vibrant Merchant City atmosphere before heading out to a night of drinks and dancing or theatre, or grab a tasty lunch with a colleague or pal
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Mharsanta Steak and sausage pie, served with thick cut chips and seasonal veg
- Haggis, neeps and tatties, served with a whisky cream sauce
- Mharsanta Scottish stovies, a traditional dish of minced beef, potatoes, onions, carrots and swede cooked in a rich beef stock and served with crusty bread
- Freshly landed Scottish fish & chips, hand battered Peterhead Haddock fillet served with thick cut chips and tartare sauce
- 26 Bell St,
- Tel: 0141 552 9900