- usually £32.00
- save up to 58%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£16 instead of £33 for a 2 course meal for two or £19 instead of £45 to include a glass of Prosecco, wine or beer each at Balgarth Pines, Ayr; menu curated by esteemed chef Martin Ward - save up to 58%
- Two course meal for two
- Option to include a glass of Prosecco, wine or beer each
- Restaurant headed by esteemed chef Martin Ward
- Located in Donfoot, close to picturesque beaches
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days from now through to the end of March
With today’s deal, you and a friend can tuck into two fantastic courses, carefully curated by esteemed chef Martin Ward. Showcasing the freshest, highest quality ingredients sourced from around Ayrshire and Scotland, the decadent menu champions the very best of Scotland’s larder. You also have the option to include a glass of Prosecco, wine or beer each for an even more enjoyable evening.
With a relaxed atmosphere, stylish décor and well-stocked bar, The Balgarth Pines is the ideal place to unwind with loved ones over a bite to eat. Complete with a fabulous 150 seater canopied beer garden, you can even brave the great outdoors with a delicious craft beer, fresh cocktail or warming dram in hand as the kids play in the play park!
- Duo of melon with wild cherry fruit compote and house sorbet
- Oven baked tortilla chips with rich cheese sauce, salsa sour cream and jalapeños
- Posh baked cheese on toast
- Smoked chicken Caesar salad with baby gem lettuce, parmesan shavings and broken bread croutons
- Bang bang prawns cooked in chilli & garlic with rocket and parmesan salad - £2.00 supplement
- Mac & cheese cooked in thick cheese sauce served with fries
- Cajun chicken crepes, succulent pieces of chicken, onion and peppers cooked in a rich cajun sauce, glazed with mozzarella and fries
- Roast breast of chicken & haggis timbale served with pink peppercorn & red wine jus
- Pan fried fillet of seabass with garlic prawns
- Burger with onion rings, baby gem, coleslaw and fries
- Vegetable fajitas
- 8oz rib-eye steak - £6.00 supplement
''Excellent as usual. Staff very welcoming, food well-presented and of good quality.''
''Really enjoyed our meal in pleasant surroundings. Starters and main courses very good. Good portions, well presented and very tasty.''
''We had a lovely meal in very pleasant and cosy surroundings on a rather dreich day. We really enjoyed our meal and had a good selection to choose from. Service was excellent. Will definitely be back!''