Dinner & drinks at Juniper Scottish Gin Bar, Princes Sq
Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, G1 3JN
- usually £42.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£19 instead of up to £42 for main courses for two with a perfect serve gin and tonic each at Juniper Scottish Gin Bar at Cranachan, Princes Square – save up to 55%
- Main course and a gin and tonic each for two
- Choose your gin from a selection of five delicious Edinburgh varieties
- Great selection of tonics and garnishes for ‘the perfect serve’
- Great evening hotspot from the team behind Cranachan, Obu and Barça
- Loved by itisoners
Princes Square family
Offering bespoke menus, gin tastings and drinks packages, the fantastic Juniper Scottish Gin Bar comes from the group who brought the ever-popular Cranachan, Barça and Obu to our attention. Focussing on serving up the very best of Scottish craft gin alongside scrumptious dishes that are guaranteed to tantalise your taste buds, Juniper Scottish Gin Bar also champions one of the hottest locations in town, perfect for a bite to eat before a night out with the girls or a chilled out dinner after work with colleagues.
Gin lovers this way!
With today’s deal, you and a gin-loving pal can tuck into a delicious main course each plus your choice of Scottish craft gin. You can choose from five different delicious Edinburgh Gins, like Edinburgh Elderflower or Edinburgh Rhubarb and Ginger, each perfectly served with a tailored tonic such as Fever-Tree Sicilian lemon or elderflower plus garnish to compliment your tipple, meaning you’ll be left in gin heaven!
- Beer battered fish and chips with mushy peas and homemade tartare sauce
- Homemade Scottish beef burger served in a toasted brioche bun with a haggis fritter and smoked cheese
- Risotto with spring green vegetables, parsley and mint
- Glazed chicken skewers with harissa and honey, served with a couscous salad
Loved by our members
''The gins are delicious especially the rhubarb and ginger. Plenty of choice from the menu too. Been twice and will definitely be back.”
''It is a lovely place, been before and like to sit inside as décor great. The value of this deal was fantastic and we had a lovely meal and a great tasting gin. Staff were excellent.''
''Dinner was excellent, gins were fabulous and service was first class - definitely recommend it to my friends.''