Ellisland DBB, Ayr - £99
19 Racecourse Road, Ayr, KA7 2TD
- deals sold
Share with friends
£99 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and 2 course dinner at Ellisland House Hotel, Ayr; sister venue to the iconic Brig o' Doon House Hotel
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a two-course dinner in the hotel’s renowned restaurant
- Beautiful building dating back to the 1900s, surrounded by immaculate grounds and close to championship golf courses, Robert Burns attractions and more
- Part of the multi award-winning 5* Costley & Costley hotel group
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
Situated within the coastal town of Ayr, Ellisland House Hotel is a historical gem that offers up luxurious bedrooms, a renowned restaurant and glorious gardens brimming with mature trees and pretty flowerbeds.
Dating back to the 1900s, this converted manor house will be home to you and a lucky loved one with today's deal. You'll snuggle up in one of the hotel’s nine beautiful bedrooms, complete with traditional interiors, plush furnishings and a gorgeous ensuite bathroom. Once you’ve settled in, you’ll tuck into a delicious two-course meal in the hotel’s fantastic restaurant, then after a snug snooze that evening, you’ll awake to a hearty breakfast the following morning – perfect for setting you up for a day of adventures!
- Steamed mussels with garlic, white wine, shallots and cream
- Baked gratin of mushrooms with bacon, cheese and garlic
- Chicken liver parfait with spiced apple chutney and oatcakes
- Harissa sea bream with jalapeño couscous, chorizo and basil
- Toulouse sausage with onions, red wine sauce, haricot beans and creamed potatoes
- Curried spiced lamb with coconut, sultanas, coriander and pineapple, served with pilaf rice
Escape to Ayr
Whether you’re after a romantic retreat or some down time from the hustle and bustle of city life, Ellisland House Hotel is the ideal spot to escape to. Nestled minutes from Ayr town centre, you’ll be able to visit scenic sights like the famous seafront and esplanade, the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, a plethora of championship golf courses, as well as plenty of nearby idyllic walks and sandy beaches. Under an hour’s drive from Glasgow, you’ll be perfectly placed for a relaxing getaway, whether it’s the history, the dining, or the sheer serenity that brings you here!
“First class! This hotel was more than we expected, everything was spot on!”
“We could not have enjoyed our visit any more – the staff were brilliant and the food was excellent! Our view is that it is the staff who matter most in a hotel, and the staff at Ellisland could not have been more helpful or obliging. In addition, the location, grounds and hotel interior were all first class.”
“It was first class in all aspects – reception, room and food. A very nice experience!”