Bring epicures home!
- epicures At Home allows you to take home three epic courses for two people; all you need to do is heat it up and you’re ready to go!
- New menu released weekly; check out this week’s epicurean feasts!
Menu 1 – Shawarma Feast
- Olives and trio of dips with hummus, baba ganoush and whipped feta, topped with dukkah and served with warm pitta
- Chicken or cauliflower shawarma with pitta, chopped salad, pickles, tzatziki and chilli sauce
- Homemade meringue with strawberry conserve, Chantilly cream and balsamic strawberries
Menu 2 – epicurean Feast
- Antipasti of comté cheese, parma ham, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, soda bread and farmhouse chutney
- Pan seared chicken breast with fried new potatoes, feta and harissa and red chilli and garlic tender stem broccoli
- Individual lemon tart with lemon curd, Chantilly cream & white chocolate dipped strawberries
Menu 3 – Veggie epicurean Feast
- Antipasti of mushroom pâté, grilled peppers, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, soda bread and farmhouse chutney
- Curried cauliflower steak with fried new potatoes, feta & harissa and red chilli and garlic tenderstem broccoli
- Individual lemon tart with Chantilly cream & white chocolate dipped strawberries
- Support epicures as they trial a brand-new venture; ever-changing weekly takeaway feasts to enjoy at home!
- On your own? Treat yourself and enjoy leftovers the next day!
- At the heart of Hyndland, epicures is just a 10 minute walk from Byres Road, making it the perfect spot for West Enders to treat themselves during lockdown
- epicures is operating as a socially-distanced takeaway with a one-way system, hand sanitising stations, and a limited number of people allowed inside at any one time