Italy vs Scotland rugby & Rome stay
Rugby: Scotland vs Italy at the Stadio Olimpico
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 ticket to the Italy vs Scotland rugby game at the Stadio Olimpico in 2020, plus a 2 or 3 night stay in Rome
- One ticket to see Scotland’s rugby team take on Italy on 22nd Feb 2020
- Held at Stadio Olimpico, one of Europe’s largest stadiums
- Includes a two or three-night stay with a choice of 3* or 4* hotels
- Visit famous attractions such as the Colosseum, the Vatican and Trevi Fountain
- Rugby’s greatest attended event in the world
Score a try
With today’s deal you can catch all the rugby action up-close and in person with a ticket to see Scotland take on Italy at the fantastic Stadio Olimpico.
Watching the action from the Curva Sud or Curva Nord seating area, rugby fans can look forward to some tense moments as the two teams meet again to battle it out in 2020’s tournament.
Members can explore the spectacular city of Rome and revel in endless antiquities and artworks, some spectacular shopping or just enjoy a gelato (or four!). Make the most of your weekend in the Eternal City and head to famous attractions such as the Colosseum, the Vatican and Trevi Fountain.