Gather by Zique dining, Hyndland
70-72 Hyndland Street, G11 5PT
- usually £34.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£19 instead of £34 for a 2 course lunch or £29 instead of up to £59 for a dining experience for two with canapés, cocktails & a delicious selection of dishes to share at Gather by Zique; rated 9.5/10 by The Sunday Herald's Joanna Blythman - save up to 51%
- Two course lunch for two
- Or a dining experience for two with a selection of canapés, 4 small plates to share and a cocktail each
- Valid until Mar 2019, including December availability
- Much-loved restaurant from the team behind Cafezique
- Rave reviews from Sunday Herald, Scotsman and Daily Record
- Rated 5/5 on TripAdvisor
It only opened earlier this year, but Gather by Zique has already racked up incredible reviews from critics and diners alike. With today’s deal, you can see why it’s got such a buzz about it with your choice of dining options. Our first option is for a two course lunch, where you’ll enjoy a tasty starter and main for a mid-day treat at the Hyndland hot spot.
Alternatively, go all out with a decadent dining experience, with canapés and a cocktail of your choice to start, followed by four small plates (or one big one and two wee ones!) choosing from their tempting meat, fish and vegetable sections. Delicious!
"… there hasn't, until now, been [a restaurant in Glasgow's West End] with an atmosphere, an environment, that ticks what I'll call casual-modern fine dining… Gather By Zique finally ticks that box." – Joanna Blythman, Sunday Herald
"Upmarket, exciting new food and one of the best Sunday roasts we've had – this place is a must-try." – Glasgow Live
“An imaginative and ever-changing menu full of surprises… Gather is a proper restaurant for cool grown-ups and we need more of them." – Anna Burnside, Daily Record
"Eating was the equivalent of seeing in colour when you have been achromatic." - Gaby Soutar, Scotsman
A selection of canapés
- Crispy pork belly
- Cured sea trout
- Horseradish crème fraiche
- Pea pesto crostini
- Lamb shoulder crostini
- Sage and olive fritters
- Lamb carpaccio with rosemary & anchovy dressing
- Pressed ham and pistachios with pickled cherries
- Salted pork and grilled apple on toast
- Grilled lamb chops with peas, broad beans and baby gem
- Pork loin stuffed with mozzarella and nduja with tomato salad
- Dressed razor clams with aubergine and pepper salsa
- Baked hake fillet with herby pine nut crust, mussels, potato and pancetta stew
- Whole salt baked sea bream with shaved fennel and carrot salad
- Sea trout tart with shellfish mayo and radish
- Courgette flower with ricotta, mint and lemon, with raw courgette
- Grilled asparagus with broad bean and rocket pesto and crispy rocket
- Grilled artichoke and spring onions with romesco
- Warm hummus with grilled asparagus, fried chick peas, feta and preserved lemon
- Spring vegetable mixed grill with tomato & basil fregola and romesco sauce
Loved by itisoners
"Really liked this place, thoroughly enjoyed the food and ambience"
"Excellent service. Food very good and well presented"
"Really different; so nice to enjoy fresh, healthy food presented in a modern way with flair."
"My new favourite in town."